NRA statement is live now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    I have seen that one before. Never saw the mythbusters. When I had to go to combatives we were trained to not even go for a sidearm within most distances but go for the control first to which you need both hands. Someone always gets cut in a knife fight at the least and most often both people get cut by the time it is over. I have been cut with a kabar and lucky it was just a cut and not a loss of my fucking arm. The dumb things drunk marines will do when bored.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 92redragtop View Post
      I believe at least 20 children were knifed the same day as the Newtown tragedy and all survived (probably back home by now).
      Is the motive understood? Do we know for a fact he was trying to kill 20 kids? I've asked this to someone and all they could say was "Of course. Some of the kids were in critical condition!"
      Not saying a gunless society is needed/requested.
      What are you saying then? Are you also one of those who believe the reason why cities which have extremely strict gun laws and a high violent/crime rate is because they border states that give the people the right to own firearms? So what would happen if certain or even all guns were banned nation wide? We still border Mexico. Wonder what would happen then. Maybe we could then find the AR's that Holder gave away, but that's another story... I also asked this same person from above this question and he said, "Well it would keep guns out of the hands of people like this latest shooting." Really... for how long I wonder.
      It's always baffled me those who have no first hand knowledge or experience always deem themselves the experts. If you chose to have no experience or interest in guns your points mean nothing regarding guns or how they should be used. You bring up cars and guns. Would you take the advice of someone on how to drive who has no license and has very little-to-no driving experience? Think about it.
      Last edited by SS Junk; 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Someone has been reading On Killing by Grossman.
        I have no clue who/what that is and not going to google it. I had read some research report a few years back on this....resonated and stuck with me.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          nope, gonna keep ignoring me and then stop posting in the thread.
          No, just don't have an interest in it.

Comment

No, just don't have an interest in it.
            So just because you dont have an interest in it, that means we dont need them either? Who are you to tell me I dont need something. I dont believe in junk fast food, but Im not gonna tell someone else its bad and get rid of it.
            You dont want it or believe in it cool, but leave me the fuck alone.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Well junk food doesn't really affect anyone else as it's personal choice. Not sure how you can kill a group of people with junk food unless you tie them down and force feed them Mickey D's for a couple years. Need or want?

Comment

Well junk food doesn't really affect anyone else as it's personal choice. Not sure how you can kill a group of people with junk food unless you tie them down and force feed them Mickey D's for a couple years. Need or want?
                The ability to defend yourself is a need, and you're arguing to limit it.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Its more about you deciding its not good, so nobody should have it. And its both, a need and a want.
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

Bullshit. Fatties suck up more health care dollars than those of us who take reasonable care of ourselves. Now, thanks to obamacare, we all get to share in subsidizing the cost of their gluttony.

Comment

Working...
                    X