With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Dude use your head. I never said people shouldn't have them. I said to stop trying to justify the "need" for them because it doesn't exist and makes the entire group of gun owners look bad to non owners and those on the fence. Stop being so emotional on this shit. Responses need to be more calculated and hold merit. You don't have to explain why you exercise a right. But when you tell a person on the fence you need 30 rounds to hit a target that's not hunting you back, you sound crazy or unskilled.
    I just made the point why you need them. Unless you can tell me how you hit that many pigs with a bolt action I'm not interested in your ignorant uneducated opinion. You need 30 rounds to hit 30 targets - I understand you don't know what you're talking about, I'm taking this into account. I'm not so vain that I'm concerned with my image as if I'm going to lose my country club membership because I've made a bad impression. And don't attempt to tell me responses need to be more "calculated." You regularly exercise ignorant uneducated thought processes on this board, consistently. As far as I'm concern, you make gun owners look bad. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't understand the legitimate purposes of weapons. You don't grasp the constitution. And you feel compelled the open your mouth and speak for the benefit of the gun community as a whole with your holier than thou perspective. In my opinion you are the poster child of what's wrong right now. You speak before thinking.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dude use your head. I never said people shouldn't have them. I said to stop trying to justify the "need" for them because it doesn't exist and makes the entire group of gun owners look bad to non owners and those on the fence. Stop being so emotional on this shit. Responses need to be more calculated and hold merit. You don't have to explain why you exercise a right. But when you tell a person on the fence you need 30 rounds to hit a target that's not hunting you back, you sound crazy or unskilled.
      So now you represent the entire group of gun owners? Ah, I see.

Do i need more than one bullet for a deer? Nope
      Do I need 30 rds when hog hunting? absofuckinglutely!!!

Why do you need a semi auto shotgun? Is it too hard to pump a round into the chamber?
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• does need or want really matter? is this china?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          does need or want really matter? is this china?
          You dont need that Beretta I sold you! I want it back!!!! lol
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I just made the point why you need them. Unless you can tell me how you hit that many pigs with a bolt action I'm not interested in your ignorant uneducated opinion. You need 30 rounds to hit 30 targets - I understand you don't know what you're talking about, I'm taking this into account. I'm not so vain that I'm concerned with my image as if I'm going to lose my country club membership because I've made a bad impression. And don't attempt to tell me responses need to be more "calculated." You said some incredibly dumb ass ignorant uneducated crap.
            So you have the time to drop 30 pigs with one clip? They standin still for you? Do you have pics of this 30 pack of pigs?

You sir are a fucking moron if you think any weapon you can get is near modern enough or a resistance. Maybe it's because of your tacticool attitude, or because you have no clue of current defense capabilities. I've seen enough purely technical errors come out of you that I have little regard for any hard fact based assessment from you.

Please continue your whining tirade about your needs...

Comment

So you have the time to drop 30 pigs with one clip? They standin still for you? Do you have pics of this 30 pack of pigs?

You sir are a fucking moron if you think any weapon you can get is near modern enough or a resistance. Maybe it's because of your tacticool attitude, or because you have no clue of current defense capabilities. I've seen enough purely technical errors come out of you that I have little regard for any hard fact based assessment from you.

CJ, Are you leading a resistance that we don't know about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                So now you represent the entire group of gun owners? Ah, I see.

Do i need more than one bullet for a deer? Nope
                Do I need 30 rds when hog hunting? absofuckinglutely!!!

Why do you need a semi auto shotgun? Is it too hard to pump a round into the chamber?
                I don't need it retard...lol. Have you read a single thing I posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  You dont need that Beretta I sold you! I want it back!!!! lol
                  hahahaha I remember that. I loved that gun, I sold it and wish I didnt

Comment

does need or want really matter? is this china?
                    Without question, this is what it really boils down to. However, reality basically dictates that there has to be justification for weapons - which sucks.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

hahahaha I remember that. I loved that gun, I sold it and wish I didnt
                      I felt the same way. lol That Hogue grip really made it feel great!
                      Semper Fi

Comment

It's called a magazine, not a clip. You possess so little knowledge of the topic you make errors I associate with housewives and children. This is why I think you don't know what you're talking about, because you factually do not know what you're talking about. You are proving yourself to be an idiot again, as you usually do.

I like how you're using this childish "tacticool" word as you perceive it to be some sort of insult that will get you some sort of reaction to satisfy your ego. I find it absolutely hilarious you're questioning my knowledge of "current defense capabilities" when you don't even understand weapons created 70 years ago. You do not possess the necessary knowledge of guns to make the comments you do. You use these childish insults because you've embarrassed yourself.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant Pussy View Post
                          I don't need it retard...lol. Have you read a single thing I posted?
                          Well if you dont need it then why do you have it? Maybe you should reread the bullshit you are spewing.
                          The only thing you can do on here is call us retards or morons because you are getting your ass handed to you in your own thread.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            CJ, Are you leading a resistance that we don't know about?
                            No, I do not understand the current defense capabilities.

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                No, I do not understand the current defense capabilities.
                                lmgdao....... me either man. I mean, only spent nearly a decade as a jarhead but i forgot to watch the latest episodes of Future Weapons.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X