With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Painful to admit this, but that was pretty funny.
    agreed. that was 100% solid!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Hi pot, im kettle!
      Oh I'm not arguing that, I there's one thing you've said correctly about me its that I can have a fucking ego on here. Big time. This is the land of the players and pimps son.

Unfortunately for you, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.

Comment

• Ruffdaddy, you're just making yourself look like more of an idiot here. I didn't need to post that here, but I sure wanted to and there is an amemdment to the Consitution that gives me that right.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          See, exactly what I'm talking about. Thank you very much for demonstrating your hypocrisy. If you didn't notice, that was a trap to use two similar yet completely unrelated terms. See how offensive that is?
          I dont know what the hell you're talking about, and neither do you. Backtracking like you set a trap. I'm pretty sure I've had the flir debates with you before and you're always wrong.

Flir is often called night vision while that's technically not correct.

Magazines are often called clips hole that's technically not correct.

See the point?

Only a stupidly anal person cares about either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Oh I'm not arguing that, I there's one thing you've said correctly about me its that I can have a fucking ego on here. Big time. This is the land of the players and pimps son.

Unfortunately for you, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

I dont know what the hell you're talking about, and neither do you. Backtracking like you set a trap. I'm pretty sure I've had the flir debates with you before and you're always wrong.

See the point?

Only a stupidly anal person cares about either.
              I'm pretty sure we all know you don't know what you're talking about. That was my entire point of engaging you. I think beyond a shadow of a doubt you've been discredit as possessing any knowledge of the subject.

No, you've never had a "flir" debate with me. You're confusing me with the countless other people I see you arguing with daily which you feel a mental superiority over. What you're attempting to do is start a topic you actually do possess knowledge about. I'm not interested in fueling your ego.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• There's no way this guy is a real engineer. This guy is some kind of draftsman, like jeffy pepper.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm pretty sure we all know you don't know what you're talking about. That was my entire point of engaging you. I think beyond a shadow of a doubt you've been discredit as possessing any knowledge of the subject.

No, you've never had a "flir" debate with me. You're confusing me with the countless other people I see you arguing with daily which you feel a mental superiority over. What you're attempting to do is start a topic you actually do possess knowledge about. I'm not interested in fueling your ego.
                  At least you admit you know less about that topic than me...

Comment

See the point?

Only an educated person cares about either.
                    Fixed
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      There's no way this guy is a real engineer. This guy is some kind of draftsman, like jeffy pepper.
                      Lol yep, tried and true engineer...ask slow99! Aside from the atrocious misuse of the term clip, where have I been wrong technically?

Comment

At least you admit you know less about that topic than me...
                        I do not know much about thermal. The extent of my knowledge is retrofitting a 2000 cadillac elcan/l3 thermal unit to a simple hobby box for a spotting scope. I do not and would not interject myself into a thermal topic.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lol yep, tried and true engineer...ask slow99! Aside from the atrocious misuse of the term clip, where have I been wrong technically?
                          Right on man. I'm happy for you.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I do not know much about thermal. The extent of my knowledge is retrofitting a 2000 cadillac elcan/l3 thermal unit to a simple hobby box for a spotting scope. I do not and would not interject myself into a thermal topic.
                            Well you're a better man than me. I would talk my ass of if it was opinion based.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Magazines are only called clips by the uninitiated, and thus, do not represent legitimate vernacular, which is the word you were going for when you said, "accepted term." In fact, one of the reasons people who know the difference are so picky about it is because they do such different things. Calling a magazine a clip is like calling a truck a forklift.
                              It's a fork truck Harvard.

Just messing with u.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Can we settle this by seeing who has the most AR's?
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X