With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    So you have the time to drop 30 pigs with one clip? They standin still for you? Do you have pics of this 30 pack of pigs?

You sir are a fucking moron if you think any weapon you can get is near modern enough or a resistance. Maybe it's because of your tacticool attitude, or because you have no clue of current defense capabilities. I've seen enough purely technical errors come out of you that I have little regard for any hard fact based assessment from you.

Please continue your whining tirade about your needs...
    lol @ clip and not comprehending hitting moving targets
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
      lmgdao....... me either man. I mean, only spent nearly a decade as a jarhead but i forgot to watch the latest episodes of Future Weapons.
      If I'm not mistaken, I've seen RuffDaddy flaunting his engineering prowess around the board, so I assume the comments originate from his perceiving superiority in engineering.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        If I'm not mistaken, I've seen RuffDaddy flaunting his engineering prowess around the board, so I assume the comments originate from his perceiving superiority in engineering.
        i think you scared him away with your logic and intelligent answers. lolololol
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

i think you scared him away with your logic and intelligent answers. lolololol
          I'm pretty sure we're not done with the insults yet. Yes, I get very passionate about this because as time goes on. I see similarities on all people who have similar sentiments. They have no idea what they're talking about. RuffDaddy is entitled to his opinion, but I feel it necessary to demonstrate this phenomenon.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Never said I want to fight a tyrannical government, just what you need to do it.
            Duh, all you need is a gallon of assualt paint!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I don't need it retard...lol. Have you read a single thing I posted?
              This little gem still cracks me up....

Now go back and look at all of his horseshit he says on the first page.
              Semper Fi

Comment

This little gem still cracks me up....

Now go back and look at all of his horseshit he says on the first page.
                I didn't even realize he was the one who started this thread.

Comment

It's called a magazine, not a clip. You possess so little knowledge of the topic you make errors I associate with housewives and children. This is why I think you don't know what you're talking about, because you factually do not know what you're talking about. You are proving yourself to be an idiot again, as you usually do.

I like how you're using this childish "tacticool" word as you perceive it to be some sort of insult that will get you some sort of reaction to satisfy your ego. I find it absolutely hilarious you're questioning my knowledge of "current defense capabilities" when you don't even understand weapons created 70 years ago. You do not possess the necessary knowledge of guns to make the comments you do. You use these childish insults because you've embarrassed yourself.
                  Lol at you thinking I dont know the correct term for it. You do realize its common nomenclature right? Meaning Merriam Webster changes the fucking definition because of that right? The clip/magazine argument is outdated and only makes people like you feel as of they have an elite knowledge.

So why you so mad bro?

Comment

• Oh snap...an unemployed looney bin and a CJ are on the attack. If only I had 30rds of white trash comebacks!!!

Comment

Oh snap...an unemployed looney bin and a CJ are on the attack. If only I had 30rds of white trash comebacks!!!
                      Painful to admit this, but that was pretty funny.

Comment

I didn't even realize he was the one who started this thread.

Lol...I started a thread in the dfwm armory talking negativel about something several here are doing. You think I started out thinking it was gonna be a happy clam bake?

Comment

Oh snap...an unemployed looney bin and a CJ are on the attack. If only I had 30rds of white trash comebacks!!!
                          How does it feel to get your ass handed to you by just a couple of whitetrash loons?
                          You dont have to answer because your way over inflated ego will never admit defeat.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Where is the text for this proposed hi cap magazine Bill. I havnt read it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
                              Where is the text for this proposed hi cap magazine Bill. I havnt read it yet.
                              All I've seen are summaries...there was a thread about it on here a few days ago. It'll never pass as is

Comment

Dude use your head. I never said people shouldn't have them. I said to stop trying to justify the "need" for them because it doesn't exist and makes the entire group of gun owners look bad to non owners and those on the fence. Stop being so emotional on this shit. Responses need to be more calculated and hold merit. You don't have to explain why you exercise a right. But when you tell a person on the fence you need 30 rounds to hit a target that's not hunting you back, you sound crazy or unskilled.
                                I don't own a single firearm, and gun owners don't look bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X