Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick, thanks again for putting this together and dealing with the headache. I'm back in Fort Worth for work, and my station is right down the street from you. Let me know if you need anything. Feel free to cash my $2x.xx check first to help cover everyone's increased price.

I also still go down to Austin all the time if anyone needs ammo delivered south when it arrives.

Comment

• Patrick, how a doin buddy?

everything going as planned?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
        Patrick, how a doin buddy?

everything going as planned?
        Everything is smooth so far. Just waiting on them to produce the 152,000 rounds.

Comment

• SWEET!!

Once again man, thanks. I cant thank you enough. Like I said before, Im sure it was like herding cats on this group buy.

Comment

SWEET!!

Once again man, thanks. I cant thank you enough. Like I said before, Im sure it was like herding cats on this group buy.
            lol .. I'm not saying nothing.

Comment

• judging from some of the previous post by others, you didnt have to...

Comment

• Well he does deliver....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Well he does deliver....

When did you order those?

Just got my shipment email yesterday on the 1000 I bought before the group buy.

Comment

• January 2nd.

Comment

• sweet, should start seeing something around the first week of march.....thats my guess anyway...

Comment

• I was thinking April 5 from the order date...
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

sweet, should start seeing something around the first week of march.....thats my guess anyway...
                          I wouldn't be too optimistic given the lead time and quantity.... I'd remain confident that we will get the order, though.

Comment

I wouldn't be too optimistic given the lead time and quantity.... I'd remain confident that we will get the order, though.

Sorry, guys, im a moron. I cant add...

FIRST WEEK OF APRIL IS WHAT I MEANT!

Comment

Well he does deliver....

I got mine in also. The little stickers in every box is something new I think. I didn't have them in the last case I bought.

Comment

• Any update on the group order status?

Comment

Working...
                                X