Clear All

• dammit, I wish I could've joined this GB

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      dammit, I wish I could've joined this GB
      I wish I had ordered another 500 or 1000 rnds :-\

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        Any update on the group order status?
        Still on track for the 10 week timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Okay, thanks. I'm too lazy to go back and look. Someone post up when that will be. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            What day does that put it?

I am in town April 6 till probably the 16th.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              What day does that put it?

I am in town April 6 till probably the 16th.
              Can't narrow it down that far yet. I will know more soon.

Comment

• Patrick, do you think we'll have it by the end of april?

I ask because that's when my only carbine match of the year is. I'm ass out w/o it.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                  Patrick, do you think we'll have it by the end of april?

I ask because that's when my only carbine match of the year is. I'm ass out w/o it.

Thanks
                  I sure as hell hope so. I have to call them on Thursday to get a final update on what is going on. I hope everything is on track, I know the demand for ammo is insane right now .... Hope it won't affect our order.

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                    Patrick, do you think we'll have it by the end of april?

Thanks
                    How much and what kind you need. As long as i get them back I have some really good 62 and some 55.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I think round count is 200, my ACOG is set up for 62, but really 55g works just fine.

I have to make sure the rest of my team is also going to have ammo.
                      Thanks Jason!

Comment

• Well guys, between the manufacture not being able to give me a solid delivery date over the last week and safety concerns of mine we have had to cancel the order. There were some other issues that were rather concerning that I cant get into due to the NDA I had to sign to discuss some of the internal problem plaguing the company. The company is made up of a partnership between Jim O'Shaughnessy and a company called MAST Technologies. MAST is creating a situation where our deal fell through, I will be glad to elaborate on that if you call me to discuss the deal further.

I did some chrono testing of the ammo with CJ a few weeks ago and saw some crazy variances in velocity so we did some more digging. It seems that these rounds were not being set to a uniform depth and there was a large degree of variance from round to round. You can see what I am talking about in this picture here of the reman ammo I got in a month ago. This is the same lot that Roscoe got, he may want to take a look at his ammo as well.

Notice that the cannelures are of varying depths. The variations in bullet depth are what I attributed the velocity variances to.

I also noticed that there was a crappy bullet crimp on many of the rounds ... it didn't fall into the cannelures and the crimp was light enough to allow for bullet setback. Here is a video of me pushing a bullet into the case a bit with rather light pressures.

Between the consistency issue and the fact that I don't think the can deliver based on the information, I can't in good conscious continue this group buy.

I hope you all understand, I am pissed as FUCK about the deal going south. I understand if some of you feel malice towards me, but understand ... I got fucked here too. Not only am I not getting ammo, but this is going to cost me money as well.

I have been told by Jim that if there are any questions you can contact him at jim@blackgunammo.com or his personal cell phone (415) 515-9967. Additionally you can call me at any time and I will fill you in further to the best of my ability.

AS FAR AS REFUNDING YOUR PAYMENT

I can handle this a few different ways.

For those of you that paid by check. You can PM me your name and I can destroy the checks associated with your order. Second option is to pick up the checks from me. I will make myself as available as I can over the next few days to get everything back to you guys.

For those of you that paid with PayPal, I will be refunding your payment to you tomorrow.

For those of you that paid with money orders, I will return those to you so that you may get a refund.

I can not stress my apologies enough. We all got fucked in this deal.

-Patrick
                        817-800-8419

Comment

• PM sent. No hard feelings here, thee things happen. Just glad we dont have 150k rounds of shoddy ammo floating around!

Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• No worries man, Shit happens. Im sorry you lost money.

Is there any possible way that the money orders can be cashed by black gun industries, and then refund checks mailed? Its so hard to get a refund with a money order even with the receipt and stub... I know some money orders cant be refunded even with a stub and receipt.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                              No worries man, Shit happens. Im sorry you lost money.

Is there any possible way that the money orders can be cashed by black gun industries, and then refund checks mailed? Its so hard to get a refund with a money order even with the receipt and stub... I know some money orders cant be refunded even with a stub and receipt.
                              Fuck, I will have to see if I can work that out.

If there is any way that can be avoided I would do so. Only if absolutely necessary should you have BGA cash it and refund the payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                PM sent. No hard feelings here, thee things happen. Just glad we dont have 150k rounds of shoddy ammo floating around!

No kidding!

I am putting serious thought into pulling these rounds apart and reloading them myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X