Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit... I haven't looked at them since I got them but will this weekend.

No worries, thanks for the attempt.

As for my money order, I wouldn't trust them to cash it. I'll take mine back to the bank...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      No kidding!

I am putting serious thought into pulling these rounds apart and reloading them myself.
      No reason to waste the supplies when you have the ability.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Holy shit... I haven't looked at them since I got them but will this weekend.

No worries, thanks for the attempt.

As for my money order, I wouldn't trust them to cash it. I'll take mine back to the bank...
        Give me a call when you want to pick it up.

Comment

Give me a call when you want to pick it up.
          Will you be home on sunday?
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Will you be home on sunday?
            Over at the parents house if I am not at home. Best thing to do is call me and see where I am. They don't live far from me and I will keep the money orders with me till I get them all back to people.

Comment

Over at the parents house if I am not at home. Best thing to do is call me and see where I am. They don't live far from me and I will keep the money orders with me till I get them all back to people.
              Cool. I'll be coming back into town sunday afternoon at some point and i'll be over your way. I'll give you a shout to see where you're at.

Comment

• Absolutely no hard feelings here as well. I appreciate your help in putting all this together and can only imagine the huge pain in the ass it is to cancel.
                14 Raptor
                18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                  Absolutely no hard feelings here as well. I appreciate your help in putting all this together and can only imagine the huge pain in the ass it is to cancel.
                  X2. Patrick, I sent in 2 checks for 3k rounds. You can shred, burn, eat, or whatever mine. Lol. Sending you a PM with my full name...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                    Absolutely no hard feelings here as well. I appreciate your help in putting all this together and can only imagine the huge pain in the ass it is to cancel.
                    It has been interesting ....

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    X2. Patrick, I sent in 2 checks for 3k rounds. You can shred, burn, eat, or whatever mine. Lol. Sending you a PM with my full name...
                    Got it taken care of.

Comment

• The difference in velocities between two of the lots was beyond substantial, it was absurd.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        The difference in velocities between two of the lots was beyond substantial, it was absurd.
                        Agreed. I would be ashamed to have my business name on that shit.

Comment

• no worries
                          sh!t happens
                          i'll call u next week for my funds

Comment

• Thank you for trying, no hard feelings here.

Sounds like we dodged an erratic bullet.

Sent PM

Comment

• sounds like we all stayed safe

if we all would have had issues,
                              would have been an interesting lawsuit w/ so many people in it

Comment

• Been in touch with most of the people ... still waiting on a few more.

Bumpo

Comment

Working...
                                X