No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really gets me, is morons actually paying that much!! who in their right mind pays that much for ammo? gougers are really not to blame, although they are part of the problem...but not as big as the problem of people that, before the second week of december 2012, never owned a gun or even shot one. Now since they have bought an AR and pistol, they need ammo, and the only prices they know are the one set forth by "the gougers". go to a gun range any day of the week and there are way more gun newbs than there was 5 months ago...cant wait for them to get bored with their new toys and sell it cheap...

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
      What really gets me, is morons actually paying that much!! who in their right mind pays that much for ammo? gougers are really not to blame, although they are part of the problem...but not as big as the problem of people that, before the second week of december 2012, never owned a gun or even shot one. Now since they have bought an AR and pistol, they need ammo, and the only prices they know are the one set forth by "the gougers". go to a gun range any day of the week and there are way more gun newbs than there was 5 months ago...cant wait for them to get bored with their new toys and sell it cheap...
      This^

The Market will be flooded with good deals soon.
      Stores will be Overstocked with ammo. And Private owners will be selling shit Dirt cheap.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Last weekend I saw a UMC 250rd box of .40 S&W selling for $249.99

I couldn't fucking believe it. Mind blown.
        Fuck that shit, I bought that box for $99 a few months ago. Hoping that ammo will start coming back into stock now that the gun control has been shot down.

Comment

• Bud's has 5.45x39 in stock. Anyone else remember when .223 was this cheap? I miss those days.
          Browse our Product 411548685 on BudsGunShop.com. Use our advanced product search tools to find exactly what you are looking for!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Bud's has 5.45x39 in stock. Anyone else remember when .223 was this cheap? I miss those days.
            http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...tion+Case+Lots
            I think I may try and find a 5.45 S&W M&P rifle in a few months and just start shooting this round. Lifetime warranty will replace the barrel if it gets shot out from the corrosive ammo plus it has remained steadily cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Bud's has 5.45x39 in stock. Anyone else remember when .223 was this cheap? I miss those days.
              http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...tion+Case+Lots
              While not a bad deal in current climate it is still almost 100% higher than the last I purchased. I wish I had a 5.45 ar upper.

Comment

• Academy in Mesquite had at least 10-15 boxes of .308, and 7.62x54mm. They also actually had some reasonably priced 30-06(soft point). 15.99/20. Haven't seen it for less than a buck a round in while.
                WRX

Comment

• Sgammo has some HST hollow points in stock, about 9-10 more than normal per box though

Buy 9mm Luger Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices now!

Comment

• Southwest ammo in mesquite is pretty stocked. I just bought 2 250rd .40 for $175 each.

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                      Southwest ammo in mesquite is pretty stocked. I just bought 2 250rd .40 for $175 each.
                      I would sell you some cheaper than that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• the way i see it is if i need more than 100rds Im gonna get out oh the water and let everybody shoot it out on land

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                          the way i see it is if i need more than 100rds Im gonna get out oh the water and let everybody shoot it out on land
                          Drunk post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Drunk post?
                            or someone who doesn't shoot for a hobby.
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Cabelas has Independence(I know) 5.56 for $10.99 box/20. If you're in a bind.
                              Last edited by bybotie; 04-22-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                                Cabelas has Independance(I know) 5.56 for $10.99 box/20. If you're in a bind.
                                Fort Worth or Allen?

Comment

Working...
                                X