In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bybotie View Post
    Cabelas has Independance(I know) 5.56 for $10.99 box/20. If you're in a bind.
    The brand name is spelled wrong?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      The brand name is spelled wrong?
      Never an auto-correct when you need it!

Comment

Never an auto-correct when you need it!
        Oh okay, you put that (I know) next to it, I assume the brand spelled it wrong.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          Fort Worth or Allen?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Oh okay, you put that (I know) next to it, I assume the brand spelled it wrong.
            Nope, Independence doesn't have a great rep. This ammo is XM193 made in Isreal and imported by Federal, for them the "good stuff".

Comment

Nope, Independence doesn't have a great rep. This ammo is XM193 made in Isreal and imported by Federal, for them the "good stuff".
              The last boxes of Indi I bought had what looked like reloaded fc10 brass. About half of the cases had dents on the case wall and shoulder, cases I wouldnt have relaoded. I got rid of it fast and bought some eagle at walmart for 6.49 a box.
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Palmetto has some .40 Hydra Shok
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• .380 in stock

Speer Lawman 380 ACP AUTO Ammo 95 Grain TMJ at Target Sports USA with free shipping available. Enjoy deals on 380 ACP Auto for sale.

Comment

• My buddy sent me a picture from GT Distributors today. They had a pallet of Federal 5.56, 55 grain in boxes of 500. Limit one box per customer per month. $225 per box.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                      My buddy sent me a pick from GT Distributors today. They had a pallet of Federal 5.56, 55 grain in boxes of 500. Limit one box per customer per month. $225 per box.
                      Yeah I couldn't believe my friend failed to mention that until we were headed south today. I am good I guess though. I don't want to be one of those guys with 10,000 rounds I will never use.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

My buddy sent me a picture from GT Distributors today. They had a pallet of Federal 5.56, 55 grain in boxes of 500. Limit one box per customer per month. $225 per box.
                        How strict are they on the who can purchase ammo restrictions? I'm a veteran, but not active, retired, or reserves.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• PAGE NOT FOUND This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it? It looks like nothing was found at this location. HOME PAGE

Almost .22/round, but it's in stock...

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            How strict are they on the who can purchase ammo restrictions? I'm a veteran, but not active, retired, or reserves.
                            Anyone can go in there.

Comment

Anyone can go in there.
                              Yes, it has been open to the general public for a year, maybe longer. I think what Scott was asking, though, is if they're selling to "civilians" right now. I know for the previous 6 months or so they were only selling to current/active LEO.

Sorry, Scott. Don't know the answer to that one.

Comment

Anyone can go in there.
                                Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                                Yes, it has been open to the general public for a year, maybe longer. I think what Scott was asking, though, is if they're selling to "civilians" right now. I know for the previous 6 months or so they were only selling to current/active LEO.

Sorry, Scott. Don't know the answer to that one.
                                Thanks guys. I'll check them out and see if they can hook me up. Maybe wave my DD-214 at them. lol
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X