In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
    Yes, it has been open to the general public for a year, maybe longer. I think what Scott was asking, though, is if they're selling to "civilians" right now. I know for the previous 6 months or so they were only selling to current/active LEO.

Sorry, Scott. Don't know the answer to that one.
    I thought that was AR sales only?
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I just got to the FW Cabelas to check on ammo and there are people lined up outside like it's fucking black Friday or something. I'll post up again if there's anything good

Edit- nothing new except a box of of 300 10 mm for $190. Anyone want it?
      Last edited by hotrod66stang; 04-25-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
        I just got to the FW Cabelas to check on ammo and there are people lined up outside like it's fucking black Friday or something. I'll post up again if there's anything good
        That is ever day at my local Academy for the past 3 months. I get there about 7:30am after dropping kids off to school and there is already 20 to 30 people in line waiting for the doors to open at 8am

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I thought that was AR sales only?
          And ammo. Not sure about their current rules.

Comment

• 7.62x39 TulAmmo on the "cheap"
            http://www.sgammo.com/product/tula/1...limit-customer

Comment

• Surplus Ammo is proud to sell world-class rimfire ammunition. Buy ammunition online and rest assured that you are getting the best product. Shop today!

22 LR 500 round packs and misc. No idea on price but most of their other stuff is up there.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                http://www.surplusammo.com/categories/Ammo%252dRimfire/

22 LR 500 round packs and misc. No idea on price but most of their other stuff is up there.
                22 LR Federal Champion 36 Grain Copper Plated Hollow Point - 525 Round Value Pack $99
                22 LR Remington Cyclone 36 Grain Lead Hollow Point - 500 Rounds $149

ridiculous
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  22 LR Federal Champion 36 Grain Copper Plated Hollow Point - 525 Round Value Pack $99
                  22 LR Remington Cyclone 36 Grain Lead Hollow Point - 500 Rounds $149

ridiculous
                  Insane- everyone quit freaking out and buying at these prices

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                    Insane- everyone quit freaking out and buying at these prices
                    +10
                    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• .223 at Cabelas in Allen, $11 per box of 20. No clue what brand that is.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• looks like it might be prvi
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Is there a box limit?
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                            Is there a box limit?
                            I believe it's 5 boxes right now but you'll want to double check.

Comment

.223 at Cabelas in Allen, $11 per box of 20. No clue what brand that is.

Thats Independence. .. probably fmj
                              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

.223 at Cabelas in Allen, $11 per box of 20. No clue what brand that is.
                                Thats Independence. .. probably fmj

Comment

Working...
                                X