No announcement yet.

Magpul+Colorado+HB1224=Magpul moving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tons of experience with lifestyles condoms, does that count?
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      letting Costa fuck you is not work experience

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Use a tube sock like everyone else and it'll save you money.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          letting Costa fuck you is not work experience
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Magpul is seeking a Industrial Designer in Austin.

Monster is your source for jobs and career opportunities. Search for jobs, read career advice from Monster's job experts, and find hiring and recruiting advice.

I would apply but I dont have a BS/​MS degree in Industrial Design or 5 years of industrial design

More interesting is that :
            "must have the ability to work as part of a team devoted to bringing innovative new products to market within the growing product portfolio dedicated to the lifestyle products category.​ ... Projects include but are not limited to protective mobile phone cases; mechanical hardware associated with backpacks, bags and other textile storage products; packaging related initiatives and other mechanical oriented products within the lifestyle product category.​"
            Interesting...making it more of a brand. Much like yeti has been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Interesting...making it more of a brand. Much like yeti has been doing.
              I agree its a logical extension for them. It will be interesting to see how the industry responds to them offering mag and plate carriers

Comment

Where are you getting plate carriers from?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Where are you getting plate carriers from?
                  reading between the lines and key phrases such as mechanical hardware and textile storage products. Not saying a plate carrier will be first in the list but a progression from backpacks, manbags, and attaches to mag carrier accessories and then to full on plate carriers

Comment

Magpul is seeking a Industrial Designer in Austin.

Monster is your source for jobs and career opportunities. Search for jobs, read career advice from Monster's job experts, and find hiring and recruiting advice.

I would apply but I dont have a BS/​MS degree in Industrial Design or 5 years of industrial design

More interesting is that :
                    "must have the ability to work as part of a team devoted to bringing innovative new products to market within the growing product portfolio dedicated to the lifestyle products category.​ ... Projects include but are not limited to protective mobile phone cases; mechanical hardware associated with backpacks, bags and other textile storage products; packaging related initiatives and other mechanical oriented products within the lifestyle product category.​"
                    Dang...Engineer here as well.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      reading between the lines and key phrases such as mechanical hardware and textile storage products. Not saying a plate carrier will be first in the list but a progression from backpacks, manbags, and attaches to mag carrier accessories and then to full on plate carriers
                      I see. I read it more as competing with 511 tactical wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        I see. I read it more as competing with 511 tactical wear.
                        There wasnt apparel or fashion design attached with that job posting. But yea I can see them going that direction as well

Comment

• Yeah I can definitely see it going both ways. The mention of lifestyle indicates that its outside the gun product realm, but the search for hardware associated with "xxx"indicates its more functional over pure apparel.

I'll apply and find out.

Comment

Working...
                          X