No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked mine up today as well, very happy with them.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Picked up my three. Big thanks to peewee and Jeff looking to the next GB.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
        Just curious, but what are y'all using to color with. I have used white out in the past with great success, but I want to color the spider red. Suggestions?

Thanks!
        Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I've been VERY successful using model paint. Glob it on, let it dry, then use a liberal amount of car/3m polish to remove all extra paint.
        Easiest and least messy way to color in your markings by heating the area up with a hair dryer and then using a crayon to fill in the gaps. The crayon should melt like butter. You can then heat it back up and wipe away any color residue.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I saw that on the web. My fear was if I left the gun in my trunk during the summer I might end up with crayon crap in my gun case.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I use some cheap o white nail polish on mine then wipe the excess off with non acetone nail polish and q tips.
            Jon

Comment

• Picked mine up today. Thanks to Peewee and Jeff for putting this together.

Comment

• Picked up mine today also. Yes a big thanks to Peewee and Jeff for setting the gb up this year.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Picking mine up in a little bit... Anyone thinking of putting together a build party?

Comment

• I'd be in for that.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Picked mine up big thanks to Pewee and Jeff
                      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        Picking mine up in a little bit... Anyone thinking of putting together a build party?
                        In, but I still have a pile of parts to buy.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'm getting a 404 error when I try to go to the appt. site, anyone else? Just got back from Disney and now it's dads turn to get his presents!!!

God bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            I'm getting a 404 error when I try to go to the appt. site, anyone else? Just got back from Disney and now it's dads turn to get his presents!!!

God bless.
                            Apparently, your lowers didn't make it.

Looks like mine will be in hand Thursday.

Comment

• Personally, i would not use testors enamel paint. why? hit it with CLP, its pretty much paint thinner....i speak from experience.
                              Last edited by nightfly2000; 12-30-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                                Personally, i would not use testors enamel paint. why? hit it with CLP, its pretty much paint thinner....i speak from experience.
                                Any suggestions on epoxy or ??? That is more thinner resistant?

I just got mine. Nice to meet you Jeff, and thanks to you and Peewee for organizing and orchestrating!
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X