No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jeff (others). That makes total sense now.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Just made my appointment for the 4th. Thanks Jeff and PeeWee

Comment

• IGM this morning. THANK YOU PEEWEE for all the effort you gave to make sure this thing went smoothly.

HUGE THANKS TO JEFF AS WELL!!! Super-Awesome guy and will be using him from now on.

Also, thanks to anyone who helped out with this that i didnt know about or name... That being said, whats our next group buy?

Comment

• Thanks again to Jeff and PeeWee, and Happy New Year!

Adding a little twist to the pickup... The 2 lowers were wadded up in a WalMart bag in the passenger floor board. On my way home, I decided to stop at the Plano Costco. I was in the store for less than 10 minutes (decided not to wait in line) and came out to find the passenger window smashed. It looks like the tint held up the glass and the bastard decided to walk away before getting in and walk off with 2 lowers.

Filed a police report on the failed break-in, and I'm counting my lucky star that I'm not filing a stolen firearms reports as well.

Looks like 2013 just ended on a relatively high note...

Comment

• ^^^LUCKY DUCKY^^^

I had a guy cut my NEW convertible top just to get the few dollars and change left in the cupholder. Also, took the candy in the console, but didnt take the taurus .45 LOL.

I took a couple of lowers and did some inlays with white Air Dry Cerakote. i have plenty left, if anyone wants to use it PM me.

Comment

• that looks good. i personally dont understand why yall want the engravings to stand out though.

i'd prefer they werent even on my spikes lower period.

Comment

• Some love the "little black gun" others want the roll marks to stand out. To each His own.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Picked mine up today. Thanks to Peewee for putting this together.

Comment

• I picked up mine on Saturday. Jeff is nice guy and everything went smoothly. Thanks to Zak as well.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      that looks good. i personally dont understand why yall want the engravings to stand out though.

i'd prefer they werent even on my spikes lower period.
                      to each their own, i personally think it looks good, but i do see other peoples point of view on it... like the whole polished stainless steel barrel debate. i saw how much a person could stand out with one when compared to black or earth tones...

Since this thread is about to end, it was a fun ride everyone, but its time to build.... thanks JEFF and PEEWEE once again :-) see you peeps on the next GB:-)

Comment

• I need to schedule to pick mine up! Being on the other side of the world (Greenville) makes it tough to schedule
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          I need to schedule to pick mine up! Being on the other side of the world (Greenville) makes it tough to schedule
                          You're better off saving the money on gas and having Jeff transfer them to an FFL closer to you.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            You're better off saving the money on gas and having Jeff transfer them to an FFL closer to you.

I haven't found an FFL that is going to charge less than $25 per unit!

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              I haven't found an FFL that is going to charge less than $25 per unit!
                              damn!
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                damn!
                                Yeah. We have a couple of new places I haven't checked yet. We usually look for a reason to go to the metroplex to get out of podunk. I just need to find the time

Comment

Working...
                                X