No announcement yet.

DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good videos on AK builds. Shows what you're in store for.
    IMG_0424

Comment

subscribing
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Now that I'm sure it's too late, I totally want to build a 5.56 pistol.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Now that I'm sure it's too late, I totally want to build a 5.56 pistol.
          Zastava Arms Model M85PV Pistol in the AK Format - .223/5.56 caliber, Semi-Auto, Comes Complete with one 30 Round Mag.

Almost cheaper to buy a pistol built. I couldn't find the 7.62 barrels for these so I just bought a pistol to SBR.

Comment

AK74 parts kits are available here
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Holy mother of god! Expensive!

Comment

I can't see the link or price, but my cut off is $300 for an AK kit.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I can't see the link or price, but my cut off is $300 for an AK kit.
                  $519 for a plum 74 kit with barrel.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I still need to replace that hammer spring that you broke CJ....

Jus sayin'.....

Comment

I'll have an extra hammer spring when my order ships, if you need one Matt.

Comment

Haha, thats fucking hilarious!
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Jus sayin'.....
                            AK47 reliability! I thought you said you bought a new one? I'll get you a new one if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I'll have an extra hammer spring when my order ships, if you need one Matt.
                              AK47 reliability! I thought you said you bought a new one? I'll get you a new one if you like.
                              LOL!

I have one that I ordered from Brownell's.

I just need to put it in.

And that AK is probably 15-20 years old and has probably had 50k rounds through it, and not easily. Lots of bump fire with 30/40 round mags and my 75 round drum.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Jus sayin'.....
                                Wasn't that you that took out CJ's chronograph at his range?
                                Even swap. Lol

David

Comment

Working...
                                X