• Show
Clear All

• Out - have to work after all ...
    Jon

Comment

• I'm in for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        I'll try to keep 6/8 free. Any chance you'd want to get started earlier than 12? Seems like half the day is gone by then and it's hotter.

If I can make it, I have 2 boxes of clays that have been sitting in my garage for some time. Also, is there a setup for shooting an AR with iron sights?
        I will be out there at 9am to make sure we get the shotgun range.

So far I have:

ram57a
        Baron
        Motoman
        Mach1
        Musbrad2
        Stoner

if there is any more let me know, I'll pm you my cell tonight so you can reach me.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I will be out there at 9am to make sure we get the shotgun range.

So far I have:

ram57a
          Baron
          Motoman
          Mach1
          Musbrad2
          Stoner

if there is any more let me know, I'll pm you my cell tonight so you can reach me.
          Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 06-07-2013, 08:45 AM.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• sounds good.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm in!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I'm in.

I think the last list was wrong on musbrad?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  I'm in.

I think the last list was wrong on musbrad?
                  good catch.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Should we all arrive at ~9am?
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      Should we all arrive at ~9am?
                      I wont be able to be there quite that early, Ill head pretty much straight there after the little gym, but that puts me in Alvarado at roughly 10:45.

Comment

• I thought the start was 12, but CJ was going at 9 to reserve he shotgun range.

CJ?
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'm in. Closer to 11 works better for me too.

Let me now if anyone in the Rowlett/Rockwall/Garland area wants to car pool. I'll be in my camaro.
                          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Should we all arrive at ~9am?
                            Do you guys want to start at 9am? we can do that, but the only thing is we won't get onto the rifle range or longer ranges until 2pm because of the concurrent youth match. Sometimes they don't even show though.

Comment

• I am going to have to be there around 9:30 because of my babysitter issue.
                              CJ, I'll call you in the AM and let you know when I'll get there.
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• I can do ~9:30am, I'll just adjust my sitter as well..
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X