No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wished I was an IN but still out. I will see some of you degenerates in 3 weeks.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Silencerco sent me back my repaired sparrow, so I'll have my .22 can tomorrow.
      What happened?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Baffle strike. .22 cans don't have any way to lock onto the muzzle, they are just thread on. So when you fire one on a full auto or a semi for a long time, they tend to loosen up from vibration and get a baffle strike. The sparrow has a rubber o-ring that locks it down to prevent this, but that only works on barrels specifically threaded for it.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
          we never even set a date IIRC. Brent's vagina was leaking because it was either too hot or too cold, everyone else was waiting for someone to say jump.
          I agree, it just sounded like a good idea and Brent's vag ruined it for all.

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          If the group choses this route, I have teh cooking skills.

But my camaro won't fit my smoker or any grill for that matter.
          I was planning on bringing the Jeep, but if you're bringing a Slowmaro, I might have to bring the GT.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Wished I was an IN but still out. I will see some of you degenerates in 3 weeks.
          What about us non-degenerates...buddy?
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            I agree, it just sounded like a good idea and Brent's vag ruined it for all.

I was planning on bringing the Jeep, but if you're bringing a Slowmaro, I might have to bring the GT.

What about us non-degenerates...buddy?
            You do not want to take a sports car into this range. It's a gravel road and it isn't nice to sports cars. Granted, we will try to carpool at the gas station, so just make sure you have your stuff packed well enough to move it over to another vehicle if we have to cut down on cars.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well Hell.....

Told wife bout sat.. she seemed not happy. So I blew it off. Get over it seeing as I've been working OT like crazy the past couple months Cus she's not working and I need a release.

Aparently there's a surprise get together sat for my burfday.

So I'll be cooking drinking and shooting here instead.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

You do not want to take a sports car into this range. It's a gravel road and it isn't nice to sports cars. Granted, we will try to carpool at the gas station, so just make sure you have your stuff packed well enough to move it over to another vehicle if we have to cut down on cars.
                That was the reason for thinking TJ. It certainly wasn't for security.

Also, I have no idea on what Camaro he has, but was giving him the usual Ford vs JM grief.
                86 SVO - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• Baron
                  Motoman
                  Mach1
                  Musbrad2
                  Stoner
                  chaos svo

Comment

Baron
                    Motoman
                    Mach1
                    Musbrad2
                    Stoner
                    chaos svo
                    darren
                    Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 06-07-2013, 02:02 PM.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I like the Chaos part...
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• Go ahead and count me in. I should be at the station around 9. Only thing is that I'll probably bolt by 12 or 1pm...just fyi in case anyone rides with me from the gas station. I'll bring 2 boxes of clays. Who's has the clay thrower?

If anyone wants to borrow a shotgun, let me know and I can bring my Mossberg pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          I like the Chaos part...
                          What do you know, your name isn't chaos. I never noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            Go ahead and count me in. I should be at the station around 9. Only thing is that I'll probably bolt by 12 or 1pm...just fyi in case anyone rides with me from the gas station. I'll bring 2 boxes of clays. Who's has the clay thrower?

If anyone wants to borrow a shotgun, let me know and I can bring my Mossberg pump.
                            I have one. I'm not sure who else does.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            What do you know, your name isn't chaos. I never noticed.
                            I lol'd.
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• I just freed up my saturday, im in. if its ok a co worker wants to join. Does anyone have any 7.62x54r?
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Baron
                                Motoman
                                Mach1
                                Musbrad2
                                Stoner
                                chaos svo
                                I'm definitly in. Have we decided on what time to be at the gas station?

Comment

Working...
                                X