No announcement yet.

Shooting GTG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either way, you can still show up at 12 if you like, I'll be at the range most all of the day. I just wanted to show up early so I got the shotgun range.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Either way, you can still show up at 12 if you like, I'll be at the range most all of the day. I just wanted to show up early so I got the shotgun range.
      Im in from whenever I can get there until 2-3 unless something changes.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Im in from whenever I can get there until 2-3 unless something changes.
        we should combine that whole BBQ cookoff with a range GTG

<--- brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

<--- brilliant
          You can bring a grill out there. Hell they have one I believe, and an eating area.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            What do you guys think of 06/08? Around noon till whenever.
            Out

Fucking work .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

<--- brilliant
              All the cooks/smokers/bbqers flaked on the last one. Show up and stand out!

I'll bring meat, if someone can cook it. I don't want to embarrass myself.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

we never even set a date IIRC. Brent's vagina was leaking because it was either too hot or too cold, everyone else was waiting for someone to say jump.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I won't be able to make this one. Just closed on my new house yesterday, so I'll be busy for a month or so moving, and doing crap around there.

Comment

• I'm closing on my house also bish! Priorities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

If the group choses this route, I have teh cooking skills.

But my camaro won't fit my smoker or any grill for that matter.
                      WRX

Comment

• I am IN and maybe +1
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I am IN and maybe +1
                          out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            out!
                            Change you mind like a girl changes clothes!!!
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Silencerco sent me back my repaired sparrow, so I'll have my .22 can tomorrow.

Comment

• Damn, I may be a no show. Didn't realize how busy my weekend is.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X