Quick opinion on NFA forms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could be a separate mobile page.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      All I see is a giant middle finger. What gives?
      That would be mine, sorry. It was directed at them, not you.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I'm actually wondering if this is legal or not. To my understanding the NFA CLEO sign off purpose is for local law enforcement to check their records for any felonies or disqualifiers that the federal level may miss or not have access to in their database. But local law enforcement tacking on additional requirements for a federal process?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm glad they put in there that any submitted forms will continue to be processed. At least they are not dumping them all and saying "tough luck"

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
            Not the screen I'm seeing....

That was the original message. I guess they thought it was too much information.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              That was the original message. I guess they thought it was too much information.
              Ya, that was posted the first several hrs the site went down, then they changed it to something else for several hrs, and then its been the current page since then.

Comment

Good news on eforms. Check the email attachment from the atf.
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Did they set a date or timeline to when it will be back up? Did I miss it?

Comment

I got the email too, but no date was stated.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Just says everything but forms 1, 3, and 4 will be processed in eforms at this time. If I read it right. But that they're going to work on producing a better product for the future

Comment

So in other words they didn't commit to shit.

Comment

Correct
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

For what it's worth. Next week, 1 year, never?

"Ultimately, our largest volume of requests, Form 3 and Form 4, will return to the new and improved eForms, which we expect to accomplish in the short term."

Comment

All forms sent in after March 1 are getting kicked back and your money will be refunded. You will then be required to reapply with the cleo signature.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Quick opinion on NFA forms.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                All forms sent in after March 1 are getting kicked back and your money will be refunded. You will then be required to reapply with the cleo signature.

Well if that is accurate I missed the boat by two days on one if my forms. I am going to be pissed if it gets kicked back.

Where did you come across said information?

Edit: I still show two submitted on ATFonline
                                Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 04-20-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X