Any good deals for shotguns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    What quality o/u out there is 600? I was also referring to over 1 guns.

We can always solve this as a group with a trip to elm fork.
    You can pick up a CZ in the $650 neighborhood.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      I happen to have a Beretta White Wing for sale.

I agree, the sub 600ish guns have a place and can be useful. However, for anything other than basics they seem a little fragile. Then around 800+ things get interesting.

That does not necessarily mean a 2K+ shotgun is what you need either.

I'd look for good reviews, nice ejectors, some art and crap that you like on the side. Ease of breakdown and what feels best when messing around with it.
      How much ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
        Let me know if you are interested in a Benelli M2 tactical.
        Yeah how much?

Comment

Lots of help gents. I'll look into some models recommended. I know I'm out on anything over $800. That would be my absolute max.

Comment

My maverick 88 has been the lightest and cheapest($150) gun that has never gave me problems.

Comment

Max budget of $800? This:
              Browse our Product 411548755 on BudsGunShop.com. Use our advanced product search tools to find exactly what you are looking for!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i paid $650 for a brand new special ed. CZ canvasback off of gunbroker.

it was a quality piece. looked, was constructed, and shot well.

Comment

I will hook you up. Low round count 500 with TLR 1, a red dot, and a bunch of shells! Oh wait for skeet? LOL

Sooooo I got asked to go shooting in a competition this year with three other guys in the department. Was some of the funniest shit ever. We paired up with the FD team and one guy had a nice over and under. I had a beat to shit 930 SPX (They would not allow the Saiga), my partner had his Benelli he uses for SRT, and two guys had there actual Remington 1100's or something. We almost fell out of our chairs when we got 4th and beat the fire guys. The top three where all professional groups. I will admit we had a good time though. That damn SPX malfunctioned four times before I switched to one of the Remington's. Twice I got the "oh my" from the group when it failed to eject, I tap, racked, and hit the clay right before it hit the ground. Training boys! We won't talk about my individual score, the two hunters in the group were ringers! Fuck those rabbits!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                    Those seem half ass decent but are extremely heavy or at least feel heavy to me.
                    I honestly didn't notice. Baron has one, and I thought it shot nice.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X