No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashiers check going out tonight. Can you update the spreadsheet for me? 3 lowers and 3 lpk's?

Comment

• finally! got my money cleared today and sent a money order.
      Last edited by momo; 02-22-2011, 04:54 PM.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Finally got the money from Chase, check in the mail.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm updating the spreadsheet with payments received up to today right now. Watch the spreadsheet for up to date info, if I have any questions I will notate to the right of your row.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Okay, we have exactly 100 lowers confirmed with all payments received up to 02/22/11 logged. That's our minimum pricing so we are all secured in our lowers as of today.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              I'm updating the spreadsheet with payments received up to today right now. Watch the spreadsheet for up to date info, if I have any questions I will notate to the right of your row.
              I am heading to the PX for the western union as soon as they open.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• In the mail C.J. Please update the spreadsheet to reflect 2 lowers and 3 LPK's once you recv. payment. Added some extra $ for anything that comes up.

Comment

• Postal Money Order in route to you CJ.
                  (2) Lowers, (1) Parts Kit

Mopar63

Comment

• Mailed it off today. Wrote the order info on a pretty decent coupon.

Comment

• I just western unioned my coin for 10 and 5 all the way from Afghanistan. The things we do for our toys.

CJ put my overage towards the slush fund.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I just western unioned my coin for 10 and 5 all the way from Afghanistan. The things we do for our toys.

CJ put my overage towards the slush fund.
                        Hell yeah, Harry Hines Motel 6 and some bags of weed for everyone here we come!

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be AWOL thursday evening-sunday, going on a hunting trip. Should allow everyone to get their payments in.

Comment

• You should have mine tomorrow. Got my taxes done this morning, looks like I may be able to finish a full build in a much shorter time frame than I originally thought!
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Is it too late to get in on this? I'd like 2 lowers and 2 lower parts kits. I can paypal over the money as soon as I know the deal is still good.
                            It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
                              Is it too late to get in on this? I'd like 2 lowers and 2 lower parts kits. I can paypal over the money as soon as I know the deal is still good.
                              Paypal is bad and sucks donkey dicks. No go on paypal you can make a money order and send it to the address on the first post of thread. It takes a day to get there so you should be good. Postmark it before friday noon.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                Paypal is bad and sucks donkey dicks. No go on paypal you can make a money order and send it to the address on the first post of thread. It takes a day to get there so you should be good. Postmark it before friday noon.
                                I'm in St. Louis right now. I'll try to get it out in the mail by tomorrow or worst case I'll send it Fedex overnight. If it's not a PO BOX.
                                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X