No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been under the weather and hadn't checked the thread... what a fucking beating by Paypal...

I asked this earlier but didn't see a response... I'm assuming when Aero machines these, they will use consecutive serial numbers... I realize they're just stripped lowers but I'd like to get consecutive numbers and build them with my sons...

CJ I'll send money for my stuff this week... as soon as I figure out what I'm going to order...

Comment

• Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
      I've been under the weather and hadn't checked the thread... what a fucking beating by Paypal...

I asked this earlier but didn't see a response... I'm assuming when Aero machines these, they will use consecutive serial numbers... I realize they're just stripped lowers but I'd like to get consecutive numbers and build them with my sons...

CJ I'll send money for my stuff this week... as soon as I figure out what I'm going to order...
      Dan the little voice in your head that says order three times the amount you need is right. Listen to it. Just trying to get our numbers up.

i am sure there will be penty of consecutive numbers.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• wonder what's the latest 'confirmed' numbers?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          wonder what's the latest 'confirmed' numbers?
          I got about 10 more payments that have not been confirmed from the PO box, I bet there will be a shit ton more this tuesday .
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Check is in the mail.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• GF sending mine off today and i wanted to add a LPK but she only got the money order for two lowers. CJ or Fiux if there is anyway i can meet up with you guys to drop off some cash or something that would be great.

Comment

• Still waiting on my refund to hit my account. It was confirmed as refunded by Paypal 5 days ago, figured it'd be in my bank account by this morning.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Just picked up the money order and I will be sending it from work here in Duncanville...so maybe one day?

This is what I am going for. If I can build myself a Lower for $88 + $15 ffl, pffft...I'm gonna drop the $600 on this bull upper and have some fun...except that hideous stock...maybe a command arms stock.

What is the ETA for us getting that magic number to order?

Comment

• Is the mail running today?
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      Is the mail running today?
                      No
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        No
                        Well crap. You might get it Wednesday then.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          No
                          It is if you have postage stamps, just drop it off circulation still runs, the post office is the one that gets lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            GF sending mine off today and i wanted to add a LPK but she only got the money order for two lowers. CJ or Fiux if there is anyway i can meet up with you guys to drop off some cash or something that would be great.
                            Ummm. Sure I live in Arlington, PM sent with my number; Ill give you a sales receipt.

Comment

• dropping in the mail today!
                              4 lowers and 1 lpk
                              Thanks again CJ
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• M.O. launched for 3 lowers and 3 LPK's. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X