No announcement yet.

2011 DFWmustangs.net lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 lowers confirmed so far, spreadsheet is current.

WE NEED MORE LOWERS CONFIRMED... I'm hoping you guys are just procrastinating. The more the merrier! Get your monies in this weekend guys!
    Last edited by CJ; 02-18-2011, 10:27 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm on shift till tomorrow morning. I will get a money order out in the next couple of days. Will probably add a few lowers to my order.

Comment

• I will make it to the bank on Monday so you should see the money middle of next week. There is no way in hell I'm letting this deal pass

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the refund to hit my bank account from paypal. As soon as that's done I'll send you a money order.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• My Paypal refund shows completed but I have not seen it on my end either. I am not worried it will get there eventually.

The fucking ATM rules changed here and we can only pull $200 a day. I have $400 so far and i am gonna get another $200 tomorrow.

CJ I will be dropping a Postal Money Order on Sunday for $680. 10 lowers and 5 parts kits. You can add that to confirmed.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              I will make it to the bank on Monday so you should see the money middle of next week. There is no way in hell I'm letting this deal pass
              Ain't that the truth. I called my Dad and asked if he wanted in on it. "sure son just give me one of yours and call it my birthday present" AR15 Lowers = the new stocking stuffer.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Got a mo from the bank this morning and took it straight to the post office.
                6 lowers - keep the change for the thank you CJ fund.
                Jon

Comment

• I appreciate your generosity guys. We'll make sure we get this thing done and put something away for a nice food budget on the build party.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My money order will be going out first thing monday morning. Thanks for all the work on this cj I know it has been a pain.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I'm sure this has been covered but there's nine pages to go back through. Do I write the money order to CJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
                        I'm sure this has been covered but there's nine pages to go back through. Do I write the money order to CJ?
                        Yes. Very first post has his name nd the po box.

CJ. You can confirm mine. My check should be to you today

Comment

• Do I still have time to get in?
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            Do I still have time to get in?
                            Read first post of thread to mail payment. You have until the end of this week to get it in.

Read the directions for making payment. (name, forum screen name, address, how many lowers, parts kits etc.)
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• I'll get the money out on tuesday. should be there wed or thurs.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• please up my LPK's to 3 so I will have 3 lowers and 3 LPK's; PP money now back in my account so I will get M.O. or cashiers check to you by mid week. Thanks, David

Comment

Working...
                                X