Well, ammo is going up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Did that get scarce last time? As I recall, the larger caliber rifle rounds were pretty much all that I would see on the shelf back then.
    Ammogarand used to have really good deals on the m2 stuff, but ever since Sandy Hook it's been around a dollar a round. I thought I remember 200rd NATO battle packs going for around $80-90 as well. Even the Mosin Nagants were about a $100 a rifle as well as the 440 spam cans being around $80 and now those days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      I geeked and made an Excel sheet for it. Broke it all down by caliber, round type, quantity in box and number of boxes. Then have some formulas to summate the appropriate information I want. Store in on a cloud drive so I can see what ammo I should buy when I'm out and about.

And I don't have near the stock you have.
      I don't know if I'll get that far into it, but I'd likely do something of a similar fashion only listed in an email I update and send back to myself. I'd just add it at the bottom of my current one with my firearm info like make, model, caliber, ser #, etc.

I really like what you've got but I'm not Excel savvy. At this point I really just need to get it all in one location and sorted, see what I want to keep, what I have that I don't own something to feed it into, and stored.

I remember carrying 1k round crates of 7.62x39 back in the early \ mid 90s, around the time of the Brady Bill Stuff, into a storage building on one of the properties. I assume they're still there since no one has been in the building in probably 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        I'd just like to find some damn .22
        Buy 22 LR Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices today!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I remember when the remmington 500 round box was $8. I didn't like it when it went up to $15. Now its $50.
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X