Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dee View Post
    How did you like the AI chasis.
    I loved it. I actually just ordered mine. Thanks to MHSA for the good military discount too. Just under 1K shipped!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

FWIW, 6.5 creedmoor, .260, and 6.5x47 cases can all be made from .308 brass. The issue with .260 and 6.5 creedmoor that the guys using dbm's complain about not being able to get longer bullets to fit in said magazines. Some of them have gone to 6.5x47 just to push 140gn+ bullets and really maximize the 6.5-bore's strengths. Also, it's a cartridge that favors compressed loads, if that makes you feel better about it. That being said, it's kind of an all roads lead to Rome situation, though. 6.5's just shoot far and flat, given their ballistic coefficients. Even the 6.5x55 is good for reaching out and touching something.
      Last edited by YALE; 11-05-2012, 11:46 AM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My buddy is selling a Richard King .264 rig if you are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          FWIW, 6.5 creedmoor, .260, and 6.5x47 cases can all be made from .308 brass. The issue with .260 and 6.5 creedmoor that the guys using dbm's complain about not being able to get longer bullets to fit in said magazines. Some of them have gone to 6.5x47 just to push 140gn+ bullets and really maximize the 6.5-bore's strengths. Also, it's a cartridge that favors compressed loads, if that makes you feel better about it. That being said, it's kind of an all roads lead to Rome situation, though. 6.5's just shoot far and flat, given their ballistic coefficients. Even the 6.5x55 is good for reaching out and touching something.
          The 6.5x47L also runs a small rifle primer so it can handle higher pressures. There are also those that load and shoot it that say It's BR class accurate.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            I loved it. I actually just ordered mine. Thanks to MHSA for the good military discount too. Just under 1K shipped!
            Quality stocks aren't cheap in any form, neither are magazines.

Comment

Quality stocks aren't cheap in any form, neither are magazines.
              You aint but kiddin, lol. Cool thing is, my smith just told me that if I send him the chassis that he'd assemble everything and make sure that there isn't any fitment issues with the trigger. I'm really torn on wether or not to spend the coin on an Atlas bipod or just stick with a harris.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

You aint but kiddin, lol. Cool thing is, my smith just told me that if I send him the chassis that he'd assemble everything and make sure that there isn't any fitment issues with the trigger. I'm really torn on wether or not to spend the coin on an Atlas bipod or just stick with a harris.
                I like my harris, but I wish I had a dial adjuster to raise each of the legs when they are deployed.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Which trigger are you planning on running? My manners didn't need any clearance for my Jewel but my HS did require a bit of dremel work.

Comment

on the harris bipod topic, looks like midway is doing a sale on them today.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I like my harris, but I wish I had a dial adjuster to raise each of the legs when they are deployed.
                      So would you come out of pocket for the Atlas?

Which trigger are you planning on running? My manners didn't need any clearance for my Jewel but my HS did require a bit of dremel work.
                      Jewell trigger, standard safety location.

on the harris bipod topic, looks like midway is doing a sale on them today.
                      See above response.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

So would you come out of pocket for the Atlas?

Jewell trigger, standard safety location.

See above response.
                        I don't think the atlas has a dial to increase or decrease height, does it? It's something I would really like to have for bench shooting, a way to make very minimal adjustments to the crosshair location using the bipod.

Comment

I don't think the atlas has a dial to increase or decrease height, does it? It's something I would really like to have for bench shooting, a way to make very minimal adjustments to the crosshair location using the bipod.
                          No it doesn't. But another one of their products can achieve that for me if need be.

rifle, precision rifle, optics, scope, scopes, riflescope, bolt action, ar15, ar10, carbine, sniper, sniper rifle, AX50, AX 50,
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

No it doesn't. But another one of their products can achieve that for me if need be.

http://shop.milehighshooting.com/Acc...nopods_c98.htm
                            In that case then no, I would definitely not pay a premium. I use the fixed barris bipod (not one of the ones that allows panning) with the dial-style locks, so you can adjust the bipod to any height. The ones with pre-set level increments suck.

Comment

In that case then no, I would definitely not pay a premium. I use the fixed barris bipod (not one of the ones that allows panning) with the dial-style locks, so you can adjust the bipod to any height. The ones with pre-set level increments suck.
                              Even if you had the AICS? I don't know if they make an adapter to use the AI quick disconnect system on that chassis.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I use just a plain ole Harris at times but prefer shooting off bags.

Comment

Working...
                                X