Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, DFWM's very own literary genius!

STFU.
    Dude, quit being a douche.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, DFWM's very own literary genius!

STFU.
      Says the person that had to have an insult explained to them.

Comment

Sure you do buddy, pics or it didn't happen. At the end of the day you're still pedaling appliances.

You're right. I'm pedaling appliances. Millions and millions of dollars worth. What, exactly have you done this year, besides hit the unemployment line, and beg on here for a job?

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
        And yes, out of college I worked with my dad and uncle in our family business, which is still alive and well thank you very much, just not enough so for me to stay with the company.
        What's this our shit? You don't own a fucking thing, and your father probably wouldn't appreciate you taking claim to what he built, when in reality, you're sucking off the family tit.

My dad and uncle are basically retired and only do one or two projects a year now which wasn't cutting it for me.

Excuses excuses. Some people make excuses. Other people do.

<--Not an excuse maker.

I also have a great job now with serious income potential in the immediate future.
        Oh, sure. Let's talk about income potential, instead of what you're doing now, which is hard dick and bubble gum.

For a guy my age I'm doing pretty well having paid my way through college, bought my truck in cash and received multiple employment offers when the time came for me to go down that road.
        You want a cookie? My last 3 cars were all bought in cash.
        Whoptee fucking do!

I'd love to whip your sad, gimpy(waah I can't even put on my own shirt my shoulder hurts so bad, lol), old fryer grease smelling ass.
        The only thing you're whipping is your dick and your keyboard. Umadbro?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You're right. I'm pedaling appliances. Millions and millions of dollars worth. What, exactly have you done this year, besides hit the unemployment line, and beg on here for a job?

What's this our shit? You don't own a fucking thing, and your father probably wouldn't appreciate you taking claim to what he built, when in reality, you're sucking off the family tit.

Excuses excuses. Some people make excuses. Other people do.

<--Not an excuse maker.

Oh, sure. Let's talk about income potential, instead of what you're doing now, which is hard dick and bubble gum.

You want a cookie? My last 3 cars were all bought in cash.
            Whoptee fucking do!

The only thing you're whipping is your dick and your keyboard. Umadbro?
            I made the comments about my truck and college degree (where's yours bro? lol) in rebuttal to your weak stab at labeling me a 99%er. I just turned 25 and have a $35k(msrp) truck in my name. How old are you? 40? And yes, I was equal partner in my family business. Go cry if that upsets you. I didn't suck a damn thing from the company, in fact the only jobs we worked while I was on board were jobs that were turned from MY leads (multimillion dollar contracts, but hey, I'm not trying to brag). I make no excuses for who I am or what I believe in or what I stand for. I have no reason to lie or make shit up(thanks patty) You, on the other hand, try your very hardest to single me out and e-bully me. Well buddy, that shit just backfired.

Pm me when you wanna man up, until then STFU.

Comment

• Jesus, do you guys ever grow up and quit running around in circles beating your chest and pissing on everything?
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Jesus, do you guys ever grow up and quit running around in circles beating your chest and pissing on everything?
                Bust out the ban stick babe!!!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• WARK WARK WARK! I don't like what you say to me, so I'm going to threaten to kick your ass! WARK WARK WARK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Dude, quit being a douche.
                    Sorry Leah, not trying to be a douche, just not letting some faceless chump try and punk me. If he wants to make it personal, I will oblige him. I spoke up against what I considered to be blatant racism. In return, bfag comes thundering in in all his gimp glory to call me:
                    A. A... LIBERAL OMG I MUST HAVE AIDS
                    B. Hipster
                    C. 99%er
                    D. Money leacher
                    E. Unaccomplished

I'm just defending my name. Albeit with a few choice words.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      WARK WARK WARK! I don't like what you say to me, so I'm going to threaten to kick your ass! WARK WARK WARK!
                      For the record, he said he bitch slapped me first. Don't pin this shit all on me.

Comment

Sorry Leah, not trying to be a douche, just not letting some faceless chump try and punk me. If he wants to make it personal, I will oblige him. I spoke up against what I considered to be blatant racism. In return, bfag comes thundering in in all his gimp glory to call me:
                        B. Hipster
                        C. 99%er
                        D. Money leacher
                        E. Unaccomplished

Defending your name from some "faceless chump trying to punk me." That's rich.

I'll tell you what. You're an unintelligent, unemployed goat fucker who lives(d) off the business your father and uncle built. I mean, it's easy to prove those accusations wrong without having to brow beat. But I'll leave it to you to figure out how, I doubt you'll be able to do it though.

Comment

For the record, he said he bitch slapped me first. Don't pin this shit all on me.
                          Right, as in he slapped the taste out of your mouth in the past. He didn't threaten to fight you again. You're the one trying to take it to hostilities this time.

Did he slap you before? If he did then he's not some "faceless chump" He's someone that already has punked you and made you look like a bitch.

Comment

B. Hipster
                            C. 99%er
                            D. Money leacher
                            E. Unaccomplished

The only faceless chump that has punked you, is yourself, using your own words.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Defending your name from some "faceless chump trying to punk me." That's rich.

I'll tell you what. You're an unintelligent, unemployed goat fucker who lives(d) off the business your father and uncle built. I mean, it's easy to prove those accusations wrong without having to brow beat. But I'll leave it to you to figure out how, I doubt you'll be able to do it though.
                              What makes me unintelligent? The fact that I missed a typo in a quote I was responding to on my cell phone? The text is fucking tiny.

What will it take, oh ye of little faith? Care to see my tax return? Want me to mms you a picture of my BS in Logistics from UNT? Want to check out my resume' or chat with my business partners? Get bent dude.

Comment

What makes me unintelligent? The fact that I missed a typo in a quote I was responding to on my cell phone? The text is fucking tiny.

What will it take, oh ye of little faith? Care to see my tax return? Want me to mms you a picture of my BS in Logistics from UNT? Want to check out my resume' or chat with my business partners? Get bent dude.
                                The fact that you can't think your way out of a disagreement and must resort to physical action makes you unintelligent.

I've had more heated arguments with people and NEITHER side resorted to violence. Sure, we may call each other dumbasses, but we've never taken it to that level.

Dolt.

Comment

Working...
                                X