Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    The only faceless chump that has punked you, is yourself, using your own words.

Stevo
    That's fucking deep man. Must've thought real hard and long to spew bullshit of that caliber.

Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      I spoke up against what I considered to be blatant racism.
      Hahahaa. You don't know me. I go wakeboarding twice a week during the summer with one of my best friends, a mexican. And I've been to Mexico with him four times to help move his family members. So you can take your blowhard underemployed bitch ass back to whatever rock you crawled out from.

Just because I said he's an Illegal, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Hahahaa. You don't know me. I go wakeboarding twice a week during the summer with one of my best friends, a mexican. And I've been to Mexico with him four times to help move his family members. So you can take your blowhard underemployed bitch ass back to whatever rock you crawled out from.

Just because I said he's an Illegal, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
        Cool story bro. I'm definitely employed BTW. Take that card out of your deck, racist.

Comment

Cool story bro. I'm definitely employed BTW. Take that card out of your deck, racist.
          Hold your horses there. You can't win an argument with two other members so you decide to try to get into it with another one? Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Hold your horses there. You can't win an argument with two other members so you decide to try to get into it with another one? Lame.
            L2Read bro, me calling him out is what started this whole debacle.

And you call me unintelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Bust out the ban stick babe!!!
              You have no idea how close I am to popping that cherry.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

L2Read bro, me calling him out is what started this whole debacle.

And you call me unintelligent.
                I know what started it all. You're the one that can't follow a conversation well, as already proven. I will admit that my choice of words was poor, it should have read: "You can't win an argument with two other members, so you decided to rekindle one with another? Lame."

I think you've got enough on your plate dealing with the other two. Other members could handle three arguments at once, but you can barely (if at all) manage two.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I know what started it all. You're the one that can't follow a conversation well, as already proven. I will admit that my choice of words was poor, it should have read: "You can't win an argument with two other members, so you decided to rekindle one with another? Lame."

I think you've got enough on your plate dealing with the other two. Other members could handle three arguments at once, but you can barely (if at all) manage two.
                  Just quit man. When all you've got left is to question my ability to argue(btw who fucking cares), you've already lost.

Btw were you trying to spell RacerGuy? Or was that coveted name taken? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    You have no idea how close I am to popping that cherry.
                    If I get banned for this, oh lawd. I remember now, you wanted to buy my mini fridge.

Comment

L2Read bro, I said you were UNDERemployed. Actually, you said it bro.

I'm proud of you too bro, that $35k MSRP truck is mighty impressive bro!! Bro!
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Just quit man. When all you've got left is to question my ability to argue(btw who fucking cares), you've already lost.

When someone can't follow a conversation they're having, it's a sign that they are stoopied. If we're going to get into lines that are drawn when an argument is lost, you lost well over an hour ago when your thought processes went out the window in favor of those of a neanderthal.

I spelled my username exactly as I meant to.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          L2Read bro, I said you were UNDERemployed. Actually, you said it bro.

I'm proud of you too bro, that $35k MSRP truck is mighty impressive bro!! Bro!
                          HEY! Don't call him bro, bro. He might get offended, guy.

Comment

• I hate everyone who has posted in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I hate everyone who has posted in this thread.
                              That fucking sucks!

Comment

You, sir, are fucking retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X