Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
    It's part of her job, she calls on the local dealerships regularly.
    Aftermarket slu......girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      Why is he an illegal though? Is that just angry Danny talk about a hispanic causing you stress or was he actually illegal?
      It was a hispanic dude that didn't speak english holding a weed wacker. I think the odds are on my side.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Lea, he was referring to ladies.......
        Oh, then nevermind.
        Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        It was a hispanic dude that didn't speak english holding a weed wacker. I think the odds are on my side.
        Damn you for using context clues and using intellect to put the pieces together!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Oh, then nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I almost made this comment in the pics of you riding shotgun in Danny's wagon in the pic forum.... "Wow you got to meet KD Lang". But then I was like, I'll let him have a break
            Well thanks for that! Hahah, No worries. It is funny. Plus, I know it's just you bastards being jealous of my fantastic flowing locks.

Comment

• ccoooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssss tttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttt tttt......................ccccccccraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvviiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggssssss sssss

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                LMFAO!

Appliance salesman. Yeah, that's precisely what I do. I'll close $12 million this year, and you're looking for a job because your family business failed. Good call on going down that road. Yes, you are a liberal. It oozes from every post you make on here. Fucking hipster 99%er.
                Sure you do buddy, pics or it didn't happen. At the end of the day you're still pedaling appliances.

And yes, out of college I worked with my dad and uncle in our family business, which is still alive and well thank you very much, just not enough so for me to stay with the company. My dad and uncle are basically retired and only do one or two projects a year now which wasn't cutting it for me. I also have a great job now with serious income potential in the immediate future. For a guy my age I'm doing pretty well having paid my way through college, bought my truck in cash and received multiple employment offers when the time came for me to go down that road. Call me a Liberal all you want, that really hurts me deep

I'd love to whip your sad, gimpy(waah I can't even put on my own shirt my shoulder hurts so bad, lol), old fryer grease smelling ass. Too bad I'm above that. My high horse is fucking tall, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  My high horse is fucking tall, bitch.
                  But not tall enough to explain yourself to a peddler of appliances.

BA BING

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    But not tall enough to explain yourself to a peddler of appliances.

BA BING
                    I just did. Have you been smoking ice with Bcunt?

Reading comprehension > you.

Comment

• Holy shit.. wow.

Good luck in the future, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Holy shit.. wow.

Good luck in the future, kid.
                        Thanks, bud.

EDIT: inb4 bcoop tries to find my employer and tries to get me fired.

Comment

Thanks, bud.

EDIT: inb4 bcoop tries to find my employer and tries to get me fired.
                          You didn't pick up what SS Junk put down. 'nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            You didn't pick up what SS Junk put down. 'nuff said.
                            Got zinged. It happens. Rarely used homonyms aren't exactly on my list of things to give a fuck about.

Comment

Got zinged. It happens. Rarely used homonyms aren't exactly on my list of things to give a fuck about.
                              Language is the basis for knowledge. Best you learn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Language is the basis for knowledge. Best you learn it.
                                Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, DFWM's very own literary genius!

STFU.

Comment

Working...
                                X