Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n!ggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n!ggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.
      one of the greatest lines of all-time.

ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Just for the record, I've counted 7 (two of which are long time personal friends of the OP) hispanics/latinos posting in this thread, and not a single one tried to make any racist correlation, except Taylor, the fucking liberal hipster white douche.

And Danny, you know I'm just busting your balls. But I also know (and so do you), that my points were valid.
        Who are the other 5???
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! Well played sir!

Comment

Would ya just look at that! Danny bringing the haters out of the woodwork!

I don't blame the lawn care people. I blame it on you for being a ginger. There, a new angle.

Aaaaand, GO!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

if I'd had a gun I would have shot him on the spot
              no you wouldn't have.

I jumped in the car and did a powerslide out of my driveway
              you sure showed him, didn't you?

I was going to choke his ass to death
              no you weren't.

Comment

Is Danny going to have to choke a bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Ever since you found out that AL P and I are friends, you started following me around like a teenage girl with a crush. Deal with it bat boy.
                  How many times are you going to name drop that cock sucker's name, you passive aggressive faggot? Hell at least I did something. What have you done? Mouth off to a member here, actually see that member, don't do or say shit, get back on here and mouth off some more talking about how you were waiting for him to do something...
                  AAAHAHAHAHA you fucking pansy nancy boy! Al P gonna love you tonight!

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  The whole "can I get in trouble for murdering an illegal" bit you dense, ignorant fuck.
                  You fucking tell him!
                  Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  That's not racist, you ignorant liberal sack of shit. I bet a month's salary I've got a higher IQ than you by a solid 50 points.
                  You tell him back!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    How many times are you going to name drop that cock suckers name, faggot? Hell at least I did something. What have you done? Mouth off to a member here, actually see that member, don't do or say shit, get back on here and mouth off some more talking about how you were waiting for him to do something...
                    AAAHAHAHAHA you fucking pansy nancy boy! Al P gonna love you tonight!

You fucking tell him!

You tell him back!
                    I'm not sure if getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" and subsequently getting shitcanned for getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" is really something to brag about. I wouldn't be bragging about it, at least.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      I'm not sure if getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" and subsequently getting shitcanned for getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" is really something to brag about. I wouldn't be bragging about it, at least.
                      Would you look at that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        If I come by will you touch me too, pretty boy?

You two chuckleheads come on over and I'll let you take turns sucking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          You would rather run over a water hose with your equipment than roll it up out of courtesy?

If there are 2-4 guys on the job site, then surely one of them is capable of talking to the owner of said car while the other 1-3 unload the trailer and prepare for the job.

I'm starting to have a lot more respect for the lawn crews in my area. THey seem to go above and beyond the rest.

I guess they understand a thing called respect and how that relates to more word of mouth advertising and repeat business. Not to mention the bonuses for all the other little things they do.
                          I'll have them do it once and ask nicely to have it rolled up next time.....i'm not an ass, but respect goes both ways.....every man has a job to do and a specific time....u delay 1 guy for a few minutes then it throws the timing off of everyone.......i know most people dont think about a routine that we have set for our guys.......theres a reason some last for over 20years like myself and most cant last a year

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Thanks, you huge group of cocksuckers. I knew exactly what I was in for when I hit Submit.

You cant win when the dfwm collective gets their douchebag on. It's like traveling the Swamps of Sadness with you people. hahaa
                            Dude, I had some bitch change lanes into my brand new 05 and these douchers turned it into a thread about my hair somehow looking like KD Lang. lol Cracked me up though.

Comment

• constant craving

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• That lesbo does have some great hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X