Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    That lesbo does have some great hair.
    ^^^ that lesbian has some great hair too.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Alec Baldwin, now that's a quite a head of hair. I don't know if I want to punch him in the eye or shake his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        I'm not sure if getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" and subsequently getting shitcanned for getting your "asshole turned into a doorknob" is really something to brag about. I wouldn't be bragging about it, at least.
        I successfully defended myself against a couple of pussies wielding baseball bats, broster.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        Would you look at that!
        Look at this, would you?
        Last edited by SS Junk; 10-18-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I remember one time there was a group of them running a fucking wood chipper. That royally pissed me off.
          Hehe-you said wood.

All the bullshit aside, I think it's just the fact that a lot of people don't have any consideration for others anymore. This is just a very specific example of something that can be generalized to many other situations.

Funeral processions used to bring traffic to a standstill-not anymore.

When I walk across the street or in a parking lot, I take a direct line across (the shortest distance) and hurry to get out of the way of traffic. Most people I see now will walk diagonally (taking waaaay more time) and will walk slow as fucking molasses and will even be texting or something, too.

Parking isn't rocket science. If you pull in crooked, take a second to back up and straighten out so other people can park in the spot next to you.

There are many other examples, I just named a few. Sorry, Danny-that sucks.

It comes down to common courtesy and I'm finding it's not so common anymore.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• this place is on a roll as of late

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Most people I see now will walk diagonally (taking waaaay more time) and will walk slow as fucking molasses and will even be texting or something, too.
              Had an Indian guy do this to me the other day, but he actually stopped in the middle of the road. Laid into the horn after a few seconds, and he dropped his phone. I hope it was an expensive smartphone without a case, and broke.

Comment

• That wasn't dirt on your car

Comment

• loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    Had an Indian guy do this to me the other day, but he actually stopped in the middle of the road. Laid into the horn after a few seconds, and he dropped his phone. I hope it was an expensive smartphone without a case, and broke.
                    That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. It's usually kids because most kids now days don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except themselves and their damn phones/iwhatevers. Another one is when people don't use their blinkers. Fucking really? How damn hard is it to flip the blinker on?

Yeah, I sound old.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    That wasn't dirt on your car
                    Lol
                    Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Yeah, I sound old.

Lol

It's probably just because you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        It's probably just because you are.
                        You got me good, fucker!
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

• this is exactly why i drive an old pos. the guy could run a chainsaw down the side and i wouldnt care as long as the ac still worked.

Comment

• Wheres my car cleaning hook up

Comment

• Get off your white ass and mow it yourself! lol.

Comment

That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. It's usually kids because most kids now days don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except themselves and their damn phones/iwhatevers. Another one is when people don't use their blinkers. Fucking really? How damn hard is it to flip the blinker on?

Yeah, I sound old.

Lol
                                another one - holding a door open for a lady or holding the elevator door for someone. And ladies, you're supposed to say "thank you" as you stroll by the gentleman holding the door for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X