Date Ideas in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Stay at home. Cook her dinner. Along with some wine and you're getting laid. Girls like guys to be spontaneous and original.
    This is what you do. No sense in spending money on an atty. Other people already do which is why she's in the profession.

Comment

I'd get a Whataburger #4 at the drive-thru with her.

Comment

I think we're going to grab dinner somewhere in Addison and hit up 300 for some bowling. I like to see how a girl reacts in a competitive situation...can be quite telling.

Appreciate the recommendations.

- Jason

Comment

Club Iniquity
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
            Change it to Sunday. Trust me on this. Tell her something came up with the family or whatever. This let's her know that you are interested and are willing to reschedule but not bending over backwards.

Then take her to Sambuca on McKinney Ave around 7:30ish pm. They have half price appetizers and half price bottles of wine. Just order 2 appetizers and a bottle of red wine. They also have live music. Very nice. Take your time there talking and when you're done walk across the street to the Ritz Carlton and have 1 drink at the bar and sit on the couches and chit chat. Notice I said ONE drink because they are pricey there.

By now, you'll be holding hands, cuddling, kissing or what not and she'll think you're such a gentleman. Don't try to get in her pants this night. Tell her you had a great time with her and voila....

All in all you'll spend about $60 bucks and will be worth every penny. You'll thank me later.

Works every time. Valet the car, hold the door open, pull her chair, don't eat before she takes the first bite, let her be the one to give the wine the "ok" before the server gives it to you.

Thanks me on Monday. End of thread.
            This man know what he is talking about. Trust him on this. I did the same with my wife on a night away from the kids and it was like we were dating again. We had a great time.
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              last part of your sentence being the key. That you know of. Professionals tend to be a little more secretive about it. To think you don't know, or work with anyone that doesn't smoke is pretty naive. I'd venture to say you even know at least 10 from this board that smoke weed, you just may not know about it.
              Not being naive at all. Just saying that if my friends do it, I don't know about it because I don't smoke.

Comment

Nick & Sams Grill in uptown, Shops at Legacy in Plano or if you want something a little different go park on Lakeside Drive over there by Preston and take her for a walk. There is a really pretty lilly pond with a bridge plus 1-5 million plus $ houses over there. You can say hi to Jerry Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                  I think we're going to grab dinner somewhere in Addison and hit up 300 for some bowling. I like to see how a girl reacts in a competitive situation...can be quite telling.

Appreciate the recommendations.

- Jason
                  Lmao for serious?

Comment

Yeah, for serious. She said that bowling sounded like a lot of fun, and I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                      Yeah, for serious. She said that bowling sounded like a lot of fun, and I agree.
                      Let her win and she'll put out
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                        This man know what he is talking about. Trust him on this. I did the same with my wife on a night away from the kids and it was like we were dating again. We had a great time.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X