No announcement yet.

No Front Plate Ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking the flag pole after school....
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      So you think it's cool to go to a lunch and start calling someone "douche, douchebag, power tripping overzealous pig"?

What he's started in this thread might seem cool to you guys, but it isn't going to fly with me.

I've said much worse to members of this site in public.

Comment

So you think it's cool to go to a lunch and start calling someone "douche, douchebag, power tripping overzealous pig"?

What he's started in this thread might seem cool to you guys, but it isn't going to fly with me.
        You just get back from the gym and are still hopped up on some pre-workout stuff?
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Pussy or a good fapping will reduce all that testosterone you have bulit up, broham...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Really, so you are going to start off with:

"We can discuss this tomorrow at lunch"

And then start talking about how it would be so "uncool" of Brent to do exactly that?

The way I see it, if you don't like Brent's opinion then maybe you shouldn't ask him what his opinion is if you meet him. If you ask me, the fact that you can't retaliate against him for his opinion is what bothers you.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Matt, go beat up a crackhead or something man. Just because Steve left the site doesn't mean we need someone to step up and take his place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

And then start talking about how it would be so "uncool" of Brent to do exactly that?

The way I see it, if you don't like Brent's opinion then maybe you shouldn't ask him what his opinion is if you meet him. If you ask me, the fact that you can't retaliate against him for his opinion is what bothers you.
                TRUF, cracker!
                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Matt, go beat up a crackhead or something man. Just because Steve left the site doesn't mean we need someone to step up and take his place.
                haha!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I've said much worse to members of this site in public.
                  Remember the saying: "There are people alive in this world simply because it is illegal to kill them."

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  You just get back from the gym and are still hopped up on some pre-workout stuff?
                  Didn't go today. Maybe that's the problem.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Pussy or a good fapping will reduce all that testosterone you have bulit up, broham...
                  I'll work on that tonight.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Discussing an issue at lunch and having someone throw insults is two different things. If you can't see that, you need to open your eyes. If Brent wants to come and act like an adult, there will be no problems.

Comment

• What if Brent doesn't act like an adult? What if he writes his name in poo on the table? What if Brent tells you your mother wears combat boots? Goddamn it, I wish I was free for lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Discussing an issue at lunch and having someone throw insults is two different things. If you can't see that, you need to open your eyes. If Brent wants to come and act like an adult, there will be no problems.
                      Holy Santa Claus shit, did you or did you NOT say you wanted to discuss the insults above? It is right there in your post.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Everyone knows that DFWM personalities are a tad off from what we are in person. The vast majority of folks here are stand up guys that help each other out.

Judge all you want, and call me what names you want, but I'd wager that's as far as you are willing to take it. Do anything physical and you will regret it dearly.
                        Lmfao. You said we'd discuss this in person. Implying I wouldn't say any of this at lunch. Which shows you don't know me well.

As for online vs in person personas, I'm the same. What you see is what you get. I'm honest, and straight forward. Not tw type to beat around the bush or blow smoke up someone's ass.

It's possible for two people to not like each other without it getting physical. Im sorry you can't control yourself, but it's not surprising given your profession.

Lol @ all the other responses.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Lmfao. You said we'd discuss this in person. Implying I wouldn't say any of this at lunch. Which shows you don't know me well.

As for online vs in person personas, I'm the same. What you see is what you get. I'm honest, and straight forward. Not tw type to beat around the bush or blow smoke up someone's ass.

It's possible for two people to not like each other without it getting physical. Im sorry you can't control yourself, but it's not surprising given your profession.

Lol @ all the other responses.

So what you are saying is that you are like most other liberals? You don't mind stirring the pot as long as you are protected?

Comment

• Lol, wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Brent an I can disagree all day long. If he wants to degrade the conversation, there can be consequences for that. You cannot belittle or degrade another in public.

Comment

• Oh, but you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X