question for the LEO's <---- domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for the LEO's <---- domestic violence

I have a friend who got beat up by her boyfriend last night. I just found out about it and offered to take her to file an assault report and all that good stuff. She is afraid to go because of her immigration status and stuff. I guess shes not here legally. I dont know. Anyway, the point is.... If this happened in Arlington does she have to go to that police department? She lives in Irving so could she go to that one? And does her immigration status come into play?

Anyway, I don't care if people are here legally or not, no guy has the right to beat up his girlfriend, especially if they have a kid together. It makes me want to take care of this myself but it's not worth the consequences.

Suggestions?

Goto the city it happened in. her being here illegally will not be an issue. She is a victim and needs the help of police. Any officer that were to arrest a victim for being here illegally would and should be crucified...

Comment

lets see take someone that has broken the law to the police station to tell on a person that has broken the law. sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
        Goto the city it happened in. her being here illegally will not be an issue. She is a victim and needs the help of police. Any officer that were to arrest a victim for being here illegally would and should be crucified...

if you're here illegally, get the fuck out
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sounds like you've offered to help her and she refused. Move on ... no need to be a rescuer as it's just going to get you involved in things you don't need to be involved in. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. You've offered, that's all you can do.
          DamonH

Comment

The captain is here!!

Comment

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
              Sounds like you've offered to help her and she refused. Move on ... no need to be a rescuer as it's just going to get you involved in things you don't need to be involved in. You can't help someone who doesn't want it. You've offered, that's all you can do.
              only time i help a girl is when i've got plans to bang her later on

Comment

Report it for her from a cell phone and say you heard someone fighting and provide the address .
                The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  only time i help a girl is when i've got plans to bang her later on
                  this

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                    I was beat up by my boyfriend last night. I just found out about it and offered to take her to file an assault report and all that good stuff. She is afraid to go because of her immigration status and stuff. I guess shes not here legally. I dont know. Anyway, the point is.... If this happened in Arlington does she have to go to that police department? She lives in Irving so could she go to that one? And does her immigration status come into play?

Anyway, I don't care if people are here legally or not, no guy has the right to beat up his girlfriend, especially if they have a kid together. It makes me want to take care of this myself but it's not worth the consequences.

Suggestions?

fixed for actual truth

Comment

If she is here illegally then chances are that she is a latino. For latinos domestic abuse is just a contact sport that should be expected and ignored by outsiders.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

if you're here illegally, get beat the fuck out
                        Updated.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          The captain is here!!

Comment

Tell her to go back to (insert country here). Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for the safety of other countries criminals (illegals), we have enough to pay for our own.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Some fucking pussies in here. You wouldn't do a thing to help a woman who is being beaten by a man?? Where the fuck are y'all from???

Comment

Working...
                              X