question for the LEO's <---- domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
    Some fucking pussies in here. You wouldn't do a thing to help a woman who is being beaten by a man?? Where the fuck are y'all from???
    I am from the country that has 14 million leeching bastards sucking up our dwindling resources, where are you from motherfucker?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I am from the country that has 14 million leeching bastards sucking up our dwindling resources, where are you from motherfucker?

Stevo
      Texas. Where I was raised to protect women.

Comment

Texas. Where I was raised to protect any woman.
        Odd, I'm from Texas too, the land of "We Are Tired Of Paying For Every ******* That Chooses To Milk Our Country And Send The Cash Back To Mexico".

You must be from the Rio Grande part of the state.

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Damn. This is not a post about immigration. We could go on for days about that. If you think about it we have "legal" people milking the system with section 8 housing, welfarce, food stamps, WIC, getting help from the Salvation Army and a million other things. So you can look it it from every angle. You can say there's a ton of illegals that work with fake SSN's and never get their tax refund because they don't know how or they're scared or whatever, so the govt has a ton of extra money there.

I just wanted suggestions as what you'd do to help a girl that just got beat up. What if it was your mom, your sister, or your daughter? It's pretty sad that a vast majority of you here turned it into a "get rid of illegals" thread.

SMH....

Comment

well shit, you mentioned it man..

how to help? tell her to go to the law, if she's worried about her immigration status, tough shit for her i guess.

Comment

I'm not going to waste my time trying to protect a woman that doesn't have enough common sense to do anything about her own situation. Sorry if that sounds rough, but a lot of women who pull this shit aren't even telling the truth and are just looking for attention. The male going into this situation to try and "fix" things for her has absolutely nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Odd, I'm from Texas too, the land of "We Are Tired Of Paying For Every ******* That Chooses To Milk Our Country And Send The Cash Back To Mexico".

You must be from the Rio Grande part of the state.

Stevo
                In the hierarchy of a man's responsibilities there are things that rank higher than conserving money; helping a woman not get beat is one of those things.

I'm from Dallas.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I'm not going to waste my time trying to protect a woman that doesn't have enough common sense to do anything about her own situation.
                If she flat out refuses to go to the cops then, I agree, that's her problem. Right now though, it sounds like she would be willing to go if not for her immigration status.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                  Damn. This is not a post about immigration. We could go on for days about that. If you think about it we have "legal" people milking the system with section 8 housing, welfarce, food stamps, WIC, getting help from the Salvation Army and a million other things.

I beg to differ, it she wasn't a criminal she could go to the closest police station and file a complaint. This thread is TOTALLY about the fact that she is a criminal, in our ( or mine, if you too are an illegal) country.
                  I'd be willing to bet she is collecting one of the above types of welfare also.

So you can look it it from every angle. You can say there's a ton of illegals that work with fake SSN's and never get their tax refund because they don't know how or they're scared or whatever, so the govt has a ton of extra money there.
                  Most pay 0 income taxes, that is the reason they do not get refunds.

I just wanted suggestions as what you'd do to help a girl that just got beat up. What if it was your mom, your sister, or your daughter? It's pretty sad that a vast majority of you here turned it into a "get rid of illegals" thread.

SMH....
                  My mother/sister/daughter would be able to go to the police, since they are not in the country as a criminal.

Last but not least, this guy says it all, and ends the thread:

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  well shit, you mentioned it man..

how to help? tell her to go to the law, if she's worried about her immigration status, tough shit for her i guess.
                  Stevo

Comment

and she's Mexican. send her home and the dude won't be able pound on her anymore. problem solved
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

People lie. They do it for attention or to distract attention off something else.

Even if she did file, she is on the fence already and will drop the charges after 24 hrs - like a drunk, shes not hit rock bottom and will rationalize it out because shes not mad enough about it. It happens ALL the time. I'd be generous in saying 1 out of 10 ever goes to actual charges and conviction.

I wouldnt put any more effort into it.

No woman, illegal, natraulized or native deserves to be hit, but its her choice as a human being to stand up for herself or accept being a victim. You arent a part of that equation at all so your energy is wasted.

Comment

You can say there's a ton of illegals that work with fake SSN's and never get their tax refund because they don't know how or they're scared or whatever, so the govt has a ton of extra money there.
                        This may be the dumbest shit I've heard all week.
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I'm not going to waste my time trying to protect a woman that doesn't have enough common sense to do anything about her own situation. Sorry if that sounds rough, but a lot of women who pull this shit aren't even telling the truth and are just looking for attention. The male going into this situation to try and "fix" things for her has absolutely nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose.
                          Logical reply? Get outta here

These situations can turn on a captain save a ho very quickly

Comment

If she flat out refuses to go to the cops then, I agree, that's her problem. Right now though, it sounds like she would be willing to go if not for her immigration status.

It's a funny thing in these situations how many excuses people can assign as to why they "can't do anything."

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                              This may be the dumbest shit I've heard all week.
                              Look at the source...

Stevo

Comment

If she was my mom, sister or daughter I'd take a bat to said individual. Since she's a criminal, I'd report her to the police as well as him and let her be deported and him charged
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X