• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet that was a fun night!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      From sealed to this in 5 hours, solo....
      That's a healthy dent. These days, I would have been hurting something fierce after that. This was the first NYE in probably twenty years that I haven't had a drop of alcohol.

Comment

• I found out that Rebeccas Creek is 'spirit whisky' because it only contains some whiskey and is blended and cut with vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I found out that Rebeccas Creek is 'spirit whisky' because it only contains some whiskey and is blended and cut with vodka.
          Then it's priced about five bucks high for what it is. I've had one bottle of it, but probably won't buy it again knowing this. What's the name of the stuff you had out of lewisville? I was trying to find it at TW last week by bottle recognition and it didn't work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I found out that Rebeccas Creek is 'spirit whisky' because it only contains some whiskey and is blended and cut with vodka.
            That explains a lot. Was a different drunk than I normally get from whiskey....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              Then it's priced about five bucks high for what it is. I've had one bottle of it, but probably won't buy it again knowing this. What's the name of the stuff you had out of lewisville? I was trying to find it at TW last week by bottle recognition and it didn't work out.
              1835, specs has it for 19/bottle.

Comment

• I picked up a bottle of Woodford Reserve last night to ring in the new year, not too bad.
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Can't go wrong with reserve.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Here lately ive been drinking liquor again. Its been ciroc though. Although I prefer whatever Silverback was drinking right before last call at th3 Xmas party, it was pretty good. Crown used to be my #1 choice.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      It's not legal anywhere in Canada, but is decriminalized in some provinces. BC is the most relaxed about it.

There were people openly smoking pot at the entryway of the hotel I stayed at in Prince George back in August.

Comment

• Okay guys, open to ideas. My staples are Woodford Reserve, Woodford Double Oak, and Bookers. Looking to get something a step up from the Bookers, with similar characteristics of those three. This might be the finest group of alcoholic degenerate geniuses on the interwebz, so do me right with some suggestions.

Comment

• Holler at Yale to see if he's got any George T. Stagg left for a taste. That's my suggestion for some super serious whiskey.

I've been on a Knob Creek kick lately. It has made a serious improvement in this respiratory bug I've been fighting.

Comment

• Knob Creek ain't bad at all. I'm looking to move up a price point or two.

Comment

• Shit, I like Eagle Rare. That's good Bourbon.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I have yet to try Eagle Creek. I've heard many good things, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X