Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    I don't even know what that means. One of us is stupid.
    By default its probably me.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Any whiskey that's brown is barrel aged. So 90% of them.
    See? I don't know jack shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      By default its probably me.
      I'm just busting your balls man. Are you old enough to buy booze?

Comment

See? I don't know jack shit.

First intelligent post I've seen you make.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I'm just busting your balls man. Are you old enough to buy booze?

25 but I've never been a big drinker. Or paid a whole lot of attention to what I was drinking. Probably explains a lot of the hangovers.

Comment

25 but I've never been a big drinker. Or paid a whole lot of attention to what I was drinking. Probably explains a lot of the hangovers.
            Cool. You should drink more, it's good for you.

Comment

• Is that you in the avatar? Drinking a beer, dressed in a santa suit, giving us the finger? And below your name it says "Probably Drunk". Yeah I think I'll take my advice from someone else. Probably that talisman guy. He seems to be "on the ball".

Comment

Yeah I think I'll take my advice from someone else. Probably that talisman guy. He seems to be "on the ball".
                Just sayin'...

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                What's the one that goes down the smoothest with the least alcohol burn? That's the one I want.
                Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Semen.

You might want to rethink.

Unless that was an awesome ball / semen pun that took a while to play out. If so, stay the course.

Comment

Is that you in the avatar? Drinking a beer, dressed in a santa suit, giving us the finger? And below your name it says "Probably Drunk". Yeah I think I'll take my advice from someone else. Probably that talisman guy. He seems to be "on the ball".
                  I don't drink.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Just sayin'...

You might want to rethink.

Unless that was an awesome ball / semen pun that took a while to play out. If so, stay the course.
                  Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

lmao, you win the innernetz for the evening, Matt.

Comment

• This Stanger retard has to be an alias or someone who's been run off before. I can smell it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Semen.
                        [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdea ls[/ame]

Comment

• ...glad I never bought a cake from you!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            ...glad I never bought a cake from you!
                            Henry loved them... just sayin'

only reason I saw that is because it was listed as a "good deal" on slickdeals.net, chalk it up to good timing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              anyone here tried "Junior Johnson's Midnight Moon" Moonshine? Bought a jar of the apple pie at costco for 15.99. Didnt get to try it yet to review for you guys.

Inspired by Bootlegger and NASCAR Legend Junior Johnson’s legendary moonshine recipe. 100% Natural. 100% Real. Grab It. Sip It. Share It.

I havent tried that brand but there's another brand that has a flavor called "lightning lemonade" that is pretty good.
                              I make my own moonshine now and the next batch is going to be apple pie.

Comment

• For the Woodford guys, we spotted this at the liquor store. We didn't grab it because Robert is slightly averse to rye.

Comment

Working...
                                X