No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert has gotten me hooked W.L. Wellers. Good and cheap.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      For inexpensive whiskey, it is quite impressive.

Have you tried the Old Weller Antique 107? I would have no issues leaving that in my antique crystal whiskey decanter year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        For inexpensive whiskey, it is quite impressive.

Have you tried the Old Weller Antique 107? I would have no issues leaving that in my antique crystal whiskey decanter year round.
        Picking some up tomorrow. I finished off that bottle of the special reserve pretty quick, hadn't even had it 2 weeks.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I think you'll enjoy it quite nicely.

Comment

Im a fan of weller also. New to the whole whiskey scene so i havent tried a whole lot yet. Used to drink vodka 95% of the time.
            2007 Silverado CC
            1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

This is what I usually get but now I want to try some of the others in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                This is what I usually get but now I want to try some of the others in this thread.
                I can also recommend Evan Williams and Evan Williams Single Barrel Reserve

Comment

I wish I could catch a buzz as quick as some of you. A handle of whiskey has never in my life lasted me 2 weeks. More like 3-4 days at the most.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I wish I could catch a buzz as quick as some of you.
                    So does your liver!!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      So does your liver!!
                      you know brent was the "inventor" of the ole' "whiskey soaked tampon in the bunghole" right?

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        you know brent was the "inventor" of the ole' "whiskey soaked dildo in the bunghole" right?

god bless.
                        fixed

Comment

you know brent was the "inventor" of the ole' "whiskey filled dildo with faux cum squirter in the bunghole" right?

god bless.
                          fixed
                          Really fixed

Comment

you know brent was the "inventor" of the ole' "whiskey soaked tampon in the bunghole" right?

god bless.
                            Warz royalteez, bitch?!?
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

god bless.
                              He just stole the idea:

Police in the Baden-Württemburg city of Tuttlingen responded Tuesday to growing online chatter among teenagers that they could become intoxicated using the vodka tampons without having alcohol on their breath.

This is not true, police said, denying that it was an effective way to get drunk. They also warned girls that the alcohol could damage vaginal walls and increase the risk of infection. Boys have reportedly also been using tampons anally.

“I believe this is very dangerous,” head of a children’s clinic in Singen told southern German paper Südkurier last week. “For us this is a new thing.”

In early March a 14-year-old girl collapsed during a street festival in Konstanz, apparently highly intoxicated from using a vodka tampon, the paper reported.

Youth researchers have since found out that this form of alcohol abuse is trendy in the region.

But teens who believe they can hide the smell of alcohol consumption are wrong, experts told the paper.

The development shows a new dimension for alcohol abuse among teens, county social worker Axel Goßner told the Südkurier.

“Alcohol is no longer a stimulant, but a means to an end,” he said.

The trend arose among teens in the United States, where it is known as “slimming.” But it has reportedly caught on in Scandinavia and other places where alcohol is difficult for young people to acquire.

Some Facebook groups are even devoted to exchanging tips on the topic, complete with how-to videos and instructions.
                              Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

^WTF!?!!!1111 That would burn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X