No announcement yet.

Another Pit Bull Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attacking someone's dog associated with the news is baad.

Either way, regardless of your position with this breed - it was a irresponsible owner again.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Attacking someone's dog associated with the news is baad.

Either way, regardless of your position with this breed - it was a irresponsible owner again.
      that's a good point, it's irresponsible to own a pit bull
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        zing!

Comment

lol, I have my opinion but am not getting into that standard argument.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

X3

Comment

I didn't see the story of anywhere here of the pitbull that killed that little boy the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                lol, I have my opinion but am not getting into that standard argument.
                Smart move, with cooter when it comes to pits it's "blah blah blah blah pit's suck, blah blah blah blah, my coon hound is the best dog ever."

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  I didn't see the story of anywhere here of the pitbull that killed that little boy the other night.
                  zimmerman wasnt a pit bull dude.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
                    zimmerman wasnt a pit bull dude.

God bless.
                    bazinga!!

Comment

I'm a animal person and don't like pits. Yes other Breeds bite, but not like a pit. They are like bulls to me. 99% nice, but its that 1% that you gotta watch out for

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        Smart move, with cooter when it comes to pits it's "blah blah blah blah pit's suck, blah blah blah blah, my coon hound is the best dog ever."
                        lol @ my coon hound

my dog IS the best dog ever, but not because of what breed he is or isn't

I just think that the pit-bull is the current go-to trash dog.

It's unfortunate for the breed, but if you have a neck tattoo and are a dog owner, 10:1 it's a pit bull. THAT's my point.

Pit bulls are born and bred killers. It's in their genetic coding. You mix that trait with a bunch of ignorant, trash breeders and/or owners and you get a fucking powder keg that UNFORTUNATELY needs to be eradicated
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol @ my coon hound

It's unfortunate for the breed, but if you have a neck tattoo and are a dog owner, 10:1 it's a pit bull. THAT's my point.

Pit bulls are born and bred killers. It's in their genetic coding. You mix that trait with a bunch of ignorant, trash breeders and/or owners and you get a fucking powder keg that UNFORTUNATELY needs to be eradicated
                          Am I too old to say, "word".
                          Photobucket

Comment

lol @ my coon hound

Same shit that was said about German Shepards, Dobermans, and Rott Weilers. Same shit different breed. Don't be an ignorant fuck.

Comment

lol @ my coon hound

Being a Pit owner and after reading what you said, I agree with you in a sense. Pit bull's aren't the problem, it's the Neck tattoo wearing trash people that are the problem. Thing is the dog is NOT the problem, it's who/how theyre bred. Like mentioned above and with you're statement it's the CURRENT go-to trash dog. Doberman's, Chow's, Rott's, bull dog's all had the same stigma, but now they're considered "good" dogs? They are pending on how they're raised, just like pits.

Comment

Working...
                              X