Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    agree?
    Yeah I do, we should get rid of German SHEPHERDS to make more breeding room for pits.

Comment

lol @ PAWBAR...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Yeah I do, we should get rid of German SHEPHERDS to make more breeding room for pits.
        lol!

and LOL @ pawbar
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

everything is a trash breed
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Dogs do what their breed is engineered for. Pits can be great dogs, but that's not their primary instinct. Growing up, we had dogs to protect our property, the companionship was second. They were chow/lab mix and though they had the characteristics of a lab, they loved to bite anyone like a chow, and we suffered those consequences. They bit neighborhood kids, the ups man, and even the vet. A bad mix, but they served a purpose. To have pits is to take on a serious responsibility, which most pit owners are incapable of.

Having a pit is like choosing to drive an old police crown vic. You may love it and it works well for you, but you're instantly stereotyped with a less than desirable crowd.

Comment

Working...
            X