Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this. I'd burn that motherfucker down.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      fuck this. I'd burn that motherfucker down.
      WHITE RIOT!

lets get this shit started.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        WHITE RIOT!

These black folks think they riot? When white folks riot we start goddamn civil wars and shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          WHITE RIOT!

only whexicans can riot.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• before any riots begin we must allow Naynay to set some stipulations

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              only whexicans can riot.

god bless.
              Good point.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I am still sitting here dumbfounded as to how that idiot asked the defense lawyer to state the law that allows citizens to walk around freely.

Next she will ask him to cite the law that legally allows citizens to breathe.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I am still sitting here dumbfounded as to how that idiot asked the defense lawyer to state the law that allows citizens to walk around freely.

Next she will ask him to cite the law that legally allows citizens to breathe.

Stevo
                  I haven't the slightest fucking clue. What the fuck is going on here? Is this shit they're pulling legal?

Comment

• Any logical person would look at the fact that they added alternative charges as consolation prizes as indication that the state is fishing for ANY blood they can get, and therefore they didn't have a convincing argument that Zimmerman was guilty.

The jury is all women. Logic has been waived.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      ... and the prosecution knows this. They krafty!

Comment

Any logical person would look at the fact that they added alternative charges as consolation prizes as indication that the state is fishing for ANY blood they can get, and therefore they didn't have a convincing argument that Zimmerman was guilty.

As most men have found out - if you happen to be walking behind a woman and coicidently headed in the same direction - you are immediately percieved by her as a rapist/mugger/creep.

Comment

• "Break until 1, then be prepared to argue 3rd degree murder."

I feel bad for Zimmerman.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            "Break until 1, then be prepared to argue 3rd degree murder."

I feel bad for Zimmerman.
                            I'm having extraordinary latency this morning watching this online. Is it on any radio stations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                              As most men have found out - if you happen to be walking behind a woman and coicidently headed in the same direction - you are immediately percieved by her as a rapist/mugger/creepy ass cracker.
                              Fixed

Comment

The charge has just been changed to a war on women.

Comment

Working...
                                X