Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just ruled that the jury can consider manslaughter.

It was political pressure on the judge. The prosecution competely fucked themselves over and the political powers that be knew that they couldn't risk Zimmerman going free. Since they were losing, they changed the rules at the end of the game before time ran out.

Zimmerman is and always has been setup to fall. There is no way that he is going to get out of this.

Comment

• Someone text Dewey, get him in here. Is this normal with this other charge shit? I can't believe that would be legal, or allowed. The entire trial has been based on murder 2. This is horseshit.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• "Just when I thought this case couldn't get anymore bizarre. The state is seeking third-degree murder based on child abuse. Is the court going to give this any serious contention or consideration, because if so we have a lot talking to do," said West.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          ???
          I'm just dumbfounded that shit like this is taking place.

I hold utter contempt for the judiciary in this case.

Comment

• Zimmerman is going to jail.

Comment

• I am wondering how many times Obama or Holder has been on the phone with this judge in the past 2 weeks

Comment

• I was just able to get to the computer and saw this HORSESHIT, what the fuck?

At this point, our legal system, from the bottom jack-booted cop to the fucking top fucking judge, is a farce, this clownshow of a trial is proof. Shit like this will make more and more people start committing 'Falling Down' acts.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  At this point, our legal system, from the bottom jack-booted cop to the fucking top fucking judge, is a farce, this clownshow of a trial is proof. Shit like this will make more and more people start committing 'Falling Down' acts.
                  Agreed
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                    They just ruled that the jury can consider manslaughter.

It was political pressure on the judge. The prosecution competely fucked themselves over and the political powers that be knew that they couldn't risk Zimmerman going free. Since they were losing, they changed the rules at the end of the game before time ran out.

Zimmerman is and always has been setup to fall. There is no way that he is going to get out of this.
                    I said it before. Set it up for a mistrial and he gets acquitted later, gets a new name and a government-funded permanent vacation Donnie Brasco style.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Oh my fucking God, the judge actually just asked him to quote the law where a person is allowed to walk around and follow someone....

Stevo
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• And now that cunt is saying if he doesn't like it he can appeal after the trial....

Stevo

Comment

• I am watching the trial for the first time. I can't believe the judge is going to let the prosecution imply to the jury that following is illegal because there is no law that says it's illegal. She is what is wrong with the whole ordeal.

Comment

• Is there any legal means to request a change of judge, or cite a judge for review?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This bitch must have been absent on the day when they discussed law at law school

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                And now that cunt is saying if he doesn't like it he can appeal after the trial....

Stevo
                                They are trying their best to get him convicted. The judge is supposed to be impartial and she is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X