Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should just be a giant raffle fish bowl in front of the prosecution while they reach for whatever charges they can. Fucking clowns.

Comment

• Third degree murder based on child abuse???
      Whole e shyt!

Comment

• Manslaughter is officially on the table now. I still say Self defense trumps all but I am not as confident that he is going to walk now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
          Manslaughter is officially on the table now. I still say Self defense trumps all but I am not as confident that he is going to walk now.
          How are they charging him with new/different shit? What the fuck.

Comment

• It is bullshit that they could not make their case so they are allowed to change or add charges at the last minute, especially since the defense was busy fighting the murder charge.

Comment

• WTF is the judge doing with a fucking laptop, pointing to it saying "here on-line..."
              What. The. Fuck.

Comment

• What are you seeing here is tyranny. They failed to prove their case, so they are moving the goal line now. This is pathetic.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It is bullshit that they could not make their case so they are allowed to change or add charges at the last minute, especially since the defense was busy fighting the murder charge.
                  With what I've seen, there's no way I'd convict him of anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    How are they charging him with new/different shit? What the fuck.
                    The judge allowed them to argue for other charges before the jury comes back for closing arguments (mostly because they did not meet burden of proof on Murder 2)

The state tried to add Felony murder 3 which needed 3 things to happen, a dead body, someone who did it, and it had to be child abuse. (I don't think this one was allowed

But Manslaughter was allowed, if convicted he is facing a max of 15 years + enhancers because a firearm was used.

Comment

Me neither, I would give him a key to the city. But with a jury of 6 women and 4 or 5 of them are mothers, manslaughter is possible now. Zimmerman's attorneys need to hit a home run in closing

Comment

This last minute change would make me as a juror seal the deal on an acquittal. This is complete and utter incompetence, and in my opinion this judge needs a review.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• West is ripping the judge a new asshole

Comment

Zimmerman's attorneys need to hit a home run in closing
                            I think they've done well thus far. Older one is a fucking bulldog.

Comment

• What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Comment

What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK!?
                                ???

Comment

Working...
                                X