Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of us will ever know if zimmerman shot martin IAW the rules and regulations of Florida law. Beyond that i hope the system works for both parties case. I hope our system has enough integrity to provide (if it comes to it) the jury with the best information possible in the best possible format. As for the fucking bullshit way the media has taken this from a local tragedy to a black vs. white thing turns me into a momentary captialist hater. The media harness local emotions and magnify them to sensationalize and instatutionalize race wars and hate. It's proven violence sells and this panders to a fairly unique emotion deeply seeded in American culture. Fuck the media for milking and spinning this local tradegy into a poison for the ignorant, bored and stupid panicky animals that we have become. And fuck the ignorant amoung the American public for trying the case in virtual court with their ignorant opinion based on their own internal biases and the crap the media sells us (which we knowingly buy). You're simultaneously damaging the best system we have for weighing matters of public interest and bemoaning it's apparent discrepancies which are a direct result of damage dealt. Oh, and that fuckers probably guilty, but then again kids, ESPECIALLY minority kids seem to consistently show a lack of respect for anything resembling authority (self appointed or not) so maybe he had it coming. Hows that for an opinion?
    2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      he should have minded his own shit
      Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      I was out in the parking lot today and some guy was eyeing your car. I know I should have asked him what he was up to but didn't. Sorry he stole it. I was just minding my own shit.
      I was coming home from the store one night and saw a shady guy in a hoody on the side of yours and your neighbors houses looking into the windows, I know I'm the neighborhood watch captain and should've called it in and followed him til the police arrived. Sorry he broke into your house and stole your stuff. I was just minding my own shit.

Comment

Said it a few times "the media" is public enemy number one these days.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I was coming home from the store one night and saw a shady guy in a hoody on the side of yours and your neighbors houses looking into the windows, I know I'm the neighborhood watch captain and should've called it in and followed him til the police arrived. Sorry he broke into your house and stole your stuff. I was just minding my own shit.
          Don't worry it, they came and scooped him up in plastic bags. The dogs got to him before I could.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have no clue who that is, and am perfectly okay with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              Unlike most who comment, I don't know enough about it to say anything, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
              You dirty fucking liberal hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Haven't been following it, really don't care.
                x2!

Comment

I think that this sends a clear message that a person's right to defend his self is no longer a right. It just takes the media and a hate group to get those rights thrown out.

Comment

Weeks of listening to the media would lead you to think this was a senseless killing of a 12 year old boy (since the only pictures they show depict a very young, innocent looking teenager).

A few minutes of listening to the facts, unedited, quickly convinces you that our country is fucked because this was nothing more than self defense after Zimmerman was attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      I think that this sends a clear message that a person's right to defend his self is no longer a right. It just takes the media and a hate group to get those rights thrown out.
                      Isn't it interesting however than pretty much NOTHING has been said outside of local news about the Hispanic homeowner in Pleasant Grove that blew a 14 year old Hispanic middle school student away just 2 days ago. I hope Zimmerman wins and then sues the FUCK out of.....hell I can't name off all the groups, politicians, preachers, news agencies, etc.

Comment

a stupid motherfucker will look for any excuse to pick a fight or cry about the injustices brought about by the white man. Zimmerman is half hispanic, but you ask any ni.....pardon me.....stupid motherfucker and he is white. Now remind that same dumb ni.....there i go again....stupid motherfucker that the president is also half white and u get "naw he aint! he black!!!"

when will we stop listening to all of these stupid fucking ni.....just cant help it.......stupid motherfuckers?
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          a stupid motherfucker will look for any excuse to pick a fight or cry about the injustices brought about by the white man. Zimmerman is half hispanic, but you ask any ni.....pardon me.....stupid motherfucker and he is white. Now remind that same dumb ni.....there i go again....stupid motherfucker that the president is also half white and u get "naw he aint! he black!!!"

when will we stop listening to all of these stupid fucking ni.....just cant help it.......stupid motherfuckers?
                          Tell us how you reall feel? lol

Comment

sigpic

Comment

x20

Comment

Calm down................when you get to work, just beat off like you used to do. I will help you get your calm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X