Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't matter. My money is on Zimmerman getting quietly acquitted and an identity change.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Won't matter. My money is on Zimmerman getting quietly acquitted and an identity change.
      my bet is he's found guilty............. this guy won't find a fair trial anywhere.

Comment

• have any facts come out as to who threw the first punch yet. I got bored of this story a long time ago and stopped paying attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
          have any facts come out as to who threw the first punch yet. I got bored of this story a long time ago and stopped paying attention.
          its only got this far because of the political pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            You do realize that both sides are party to jury selection right?
            I'm sure she does.. But the lack of the prosecutions use of peremptory challenges, and filing in Los Angeles rather than Santa Monica, are only a couple of the numerous failings in their case against OJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
              have any facts come out as to who threw the first punch yet. I got bored of this story a long time ago and stopped paying attention.
              Does it matter? What does common sense tell you about the likelihood of that confrontation ever taking place in the first place if George Zimmerman was not carrying a gun?
              http://www.vpc.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Costas View Post
                Does it matter? What does common sense tell you about the likelihood of that confrontation ever taking place in the first place if George Zimmerman was not carrying a gun?
                LOL, really? That's the reason this took place?

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  LOL, really? That's the reason this took place?
                  If George Zimmerman didn't possess a gun, Trayvon Martin would be alive today.

Comment

Now Bob, that isnt very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Claus View Post
                      Now Bob, that isnt very nice.
                      I don't back up on anything I said, fat man.

Comment

• alright, i'm a moron, i didn't even read the screen name

Comment

• Mike is responsible for 10% of all accounts in our database.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If George Zimmerman didn't possess a gun, George Zimmerman would not be alive today.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I don't back up on anything I said, fat man.
                              Someone is begging to be put on the naughty list this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                If George Zimmerman didn't possess a gun, George Zimmerman would not be alive today.
                                Righteous post Don!

Comment

Working...
                                X