Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson, tell us what you really think about the situation.

"It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet."

Comment

"Everyone has a plan, til they get busted in da mouf."
      ~Mike Tyson
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Nice catch.

I hope it will come out self defience, simply because of gun rights. But let the victim have his day.
        'Victim' implies Zimmerman's guilt, does it not?

The verdict should have no bearing on gun rights. If Zimmerman committed a crime, then he committed a crime regardless of gun control or the absence thereof - no different than any other violent crime.

The real issue is whether deadly force as self-defense laws will hold up, and where his actions fit into them.

And everyone fretting over media hype and the latest fuel for gun-control activists: If a US Congresswoman gets popped in the head and legislators don't kneejerk our second amendment into shreds, some statistic in Florida shouldn't mean shit in 6 months.

Not to say they won't make a raucous about it all. Bloomberg and his crowd are already stirring the pot with this bullshit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1420235.html.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          Bill pm'd me some gay shit last year. I'm pretty sure he's a shit stabbing Leisure Pirate.
          Don't bend over! I'll ZIMMERMAN you!

So I forgot a damn "T".................but it was funny!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
            Don't bend over! I'll ZIMMERMAN you!

So I forgot a damn "T".................but it was funny!
            lololol
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              I am confident that his lawyers will win their case. Here is the interview of them. They lay out the FACTS clearly for the reporters. They also take their shots at the media and the race baiters. You can tell whose side the media is on. Everytime he gives them an answer they don't like, they want to argue or change the subject.

Zimmerman's lawyers withdraw from case
              Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, the two attorneys for George Zimmerman who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, say that they are withdrawing as his counsel because they haven't heard from him in days. Watch the news conference.

It get's good at the 20 minute mark.
              Thanks for the link. Watched it just now, good stuff there.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I am confident that his lawyers will win their case. Here is the interview of them. They lay out the FACTS clearly for the reporters. They also take their shots at the media and the race baiters. You can tell whose side the media is on. Everytime he gives them an answer they don't like, they want to argue or change the subject.

Zimmerman's lawyers withdraw from case
                Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, the two attorneys for George Zimmerman who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, say that they are withdrawing as his counsel because they haven't heard from him in days. Watch the news conference.

It get's good at the 20 minute mark.
                Good for them. I am so glad they put half of those obnoxious reporters in their place...
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Good for them. I am so glad they put half of those obnoxious reporters in their place...
                  You forgot "Just plain ignorant" reporters

How can they be reporters and be that ignorant?.

Were they from the local High school or Jr College?
                  sigpic

Comment

TWIST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, let me understand this: Trayvon Martin's Mother told the Today show - this morning - that she believed the shooting was accidental. By 12:40, in another interview with MSNBC, she said that Zimmerman "hunted him down like a dog and shot him."

Was she served with a summons to appear as a defense witness after her first interview of the day???

Link here
                    sigpic

Comment

Lulz .

Earlier today, I made a comment to the media that was later mischaracterized. When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident.

We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The 'accident' I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter. If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his vehicle, this entire incident would have been avoided.

My son was profiled, followed and murdered by George Zimmerman, and there was nothing accidental about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        NO SHIT !
                        Lol, good stuff there.

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        Lulz .
                        What a dumb bitch.

Comment

I believe that video 10x more now....
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Seems to me that he did a good job of saying what he wanted to without being censored. Of course you probably don't care that we have or had founding members that are of color and find it offensive. You probably also don't care that some words are offensive and not tolerated at work stations that most are here at all day.
                            I understand what you are saying and you make some good points. I am just sick and tired of all of the political correctness and protections going one way while some of us non-minority people aren't given the same considerations and protections under the law. I have my moments of sympathy for people, but I'm not feeling very sympathetic right now toward all of the people that want things given to them and want to cry racism at every turn when someone doesn't agree with them.

BTW, we had a good member here from the start and a bunch of you people ran him off with all of the derogatory comments all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I saw a news item that there was 9 people murdered and 52 (?) wounded in Chicago the same week that Trayvon got capped. Anybody hear about that? Nope. Know why? It's Barry's hometown, that's why. This is all about politics. Bait and switch.
                              They were talking about it last night on the radio. The caller made the same point you did about it being Obummy's town and how it would look bad on him for them to talk about it. It's amazing that all of those people would get killed or injured and it is ignored by the media, yet they blow the Florida incident all out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                                He's been charged with 2nd degree murder. Do you think it will be reduced to manslaughter later?
                                I heard a law expert say that the prosecutor might have charged him with 2nd degree murder with the plan that they would plea bargain down to manslaughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X