Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    He was told to return to his car by the dispatcher and 30 to 45secs later martin is shot. zimmerman and martin both saw each other approached each other. Otherwise zimmerman shot martin at distance.

If zimmerman would not have not got out of his car, martin would be alive. If zimmerman had returned to his car when the dispatcher told him to, martin would be alive.
    All I got from this is that you're cool with being robbed. What's your address? I'll prowl around your house and, when you come outside, tell you to tuck your tail and go back in.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I have seen no evidence that Zimmerman confronted Martin.

Zimmerman just didn't go away. Martin is the one doing the confronting.

You got any other brilliant observations?
      Don't be mad, ginger bread man. If you are not an eye witness then you are a false witness. You have no idea what happened. Neither does anyone else for that matter. It's all hearsay and everyone has their own take on it. Just like this:
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I DOUBT Zimmerman approached Martin, he was keeping his distance to observe.
      Just put the fire out on your head and be cool like Fonzie. You dig?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Don't be mad, ginger bread man. If you are not an eye witness then you are a false witness. You have no idea what happened. Neither does anyone else for that matter. It's all hearsay and everyone has their own take on it. Just put the fire out on your head and be cool like Fonzie. You dig?
        So in that case Zimmerman walks.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Don't be mad, ginger bread man. If you are not an eye witness then you are a false witness. You have no idea what happened. Neither does anyone else for that matter. It's all hearsay and everyone has their own take on it. Just put the fire out on your head and be cool like Fonzie. You dig?
          Mad? Ginger bread man?

Put down the bong and start making sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Mad? Ginger bread man?

Nobody posts with a bong in their hand... Well maybe Fern, but nobody else.

Comment

• In Florida 911 operators are certified by the police office because of the positions they are in, which makes them a civil authority ( just not a legal/arresting authority), which out ranks somebody who is a neighborhood watch volunteer.

Zimmerman was told by the civil authority that the police could handle it, and they were there within minutes of the call. If he had given an address the police would have been there faster.

we dont know who started the fight, My guess is martin did and zimmerman fired in self defense, and was in his right (not guilty of 2nd degree)

But we do know that he was told not to give chase, and he did. Thus creating the atmosphere and conditions that led to martin's death (involuntary manslaughter/accidental death).

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                All I got from this is that you're cool with being robbed. What's your address? I'll prowl around your house and, when you come outside, tell you to tuck your tail and go back in.
                zimmerman was not protecting his house or hisneighbors he was on the next street over acting as mr big man chasing a 17 year old walking home. This case would 100% different if Martin was on Zimmerman's property, and zimmerman hadnt instigated the event

here my address if you want to come over
                1400 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75215

I see people walking in front of my house all the time that I dont know, and they arent robbing people and I dont give chase. I also know that somebody walking at 7pm in the rain isnt breaking into houses because statistically robberies are done between 8&5 when people are away. I also know that my insurance will replace everything.

Comment

• Lol @ the dpd address.

Comment

I also know that my insurance will replace everything.
                    Everything is perfectly fine then, I'll just leave my doors open and the lights on.

Comment

• Who gives a fuck? Shit happens. Stupid kids get killed for stupid shit and stupid assholes get killed or imprisoned for doing the same. This is nothing new.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

In Florida 911 operators are certified by the police office because of the positions they are in, which makes them a civil authority ( just not a legal/arresting authority), which out ranks somebody who is a neighborhood watch volunteer.

Zimmerman was told by the civil authority that the police could handle it, and they were there within minutes of the call. If he had given an address the police would have been there faster.

we dont know who started the fight, My guess is martin did and zimmerman fired in self defense, and was in his right (not guilty of 2nd degree)

But we do know that he was told not to give chase, and he did. Thus creating the atmosphere and conditions that led to martin's death (involuntary manslaughter/accidental death).
                        All I read was "blah blah blah"....

Post the Florida statute requiring compliance to a dispatcher.

Oh, and there is a difference between "we don't need you to do that" and "you are ordered to stop following him".

Comment

• If Martin would not have been standing in front of Zimmerman when the gun went off he would be alive today. I blame the universe, but still don't give two shits about the outcome. Thug life begets short life.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            So in that case Zimmerman walks.
                            Depends on the visual and verbal eloquence of the defense. Because of the bias they must convince the jury Zimmerman was justified.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Mad? Ginger bread man?

You are a ginger and you're mad. Very bad combination for your kind.

Comment

zimmerman was not protecting his house or hisneighbors he was on the next street over acting as mr big man chasing a 17 year old walking home. This case would 100% different if Martin was on Zimmerman's property, and zimmerman hadnt instigated the event

here my address if you want to come over
                              1400 South Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75215

I see people walking in front of my house all the time that I dont know, and they arent robbing people and I dont give chase. I also know that somebody walking at 7pm in the rain isnt breaking into houses because statistically robberies are done between 8&5 when people are away. I also know that my insurance will replace everything.
                              You don't read much, do you...
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

zimmerman was not protecting his house or hisneighbors he was on the next street over acting as mr big man chasing a 17 year old walking home. This case would 100% different if Martin was on Zimmerman's property, and zimmerman hadnt instigated the event.
                                Zimmerman was neighborhood watch, he was WATCHING THE NEIGHBORHOOD

the 17 year old walking home fit the description of one of the subjects who had been breaking into houses in the neighborhood.

Exactly where did Zimmerman instigate anything? It is not illegal to follow someone

If the thug was in fear why did he not call the police? Zimmerman did

Everything Zimmerman did was within the law. The dead thug can not say the same

Comment

Working...
                                X