No announcement yet.

My bike was stolen this morn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks man. i know the feeling, hope you recover it.

i would never roll without comprehensive coverage on anything let alone a motorcycle.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

That article just makes people want to avoid buying bikes. Wow.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
        hey douche. I had theft on my new '08 GSXR 600 and '08 VRSCDX. those are the more stolen and more valuable bikes. Nobody wants a FZ1. That's why theyre such a slow selling bike and they're so many left overs.
        This was a crime on a whim. was obviously not planned. Been working there for 4 years.
        Funny you say that. A buddy of mine got his stolen last summer from inside a "secure" parking garage with cameras, security gates, and a roaming security guard. It was recovered about 3 months later...some white mid 30 year old meth head was caught with it along with parts from several other stolen bikes.....stolen credit cards, mail from other peoples mailboxes, computers, cameras, TV's, printers, etc. He was a previously paroled felon. He wanted that FZ1. Dont hate on the FZ1....they're pretty fun bikes.

Comment

hey douche. I had theft on my new '08 GSXR 600 and '08 VRSCDX. those are the more stolen and more valuable bikes. Nobody wants a FZ1. That's why theyre such a slow selling bike and they're so many left overs.
          This was a crime on a whim. was obviously not planned. Been working there for 4 years.
          He was just trying to help folks out and let you and everyone else learn some things.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            He was just trying to help folks out and let you and everyone else learn some things.

been drinking all day now. ignore the posts today lol. but seriiusly. who wants a FZ1?
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

been drinking all day now. ignore the posts today lol. but seriiusly. who wants a FZ1?
              I understand. My brother had an FZ1, I loved riding it.

Comment

You did. You are not a unique snowflake.

Comment

Yeah I'll make sure not to post any more useful posts anymore

I have an FZ6 and like FZ1s but I've liked standards since I started riding.

Go fuck yourself have a nice day
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Post this on craigslist if its allowed. Might be a chance of getting it back. They found my coupe the next day after it got stolen. Only thing stolen was cold ait intake tube and some cd.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      Yeah I'll make sure not to post any more useful posts anymore

I have an FZ6 and like FZ1s but I've liked standards since I started riding.

Go fuck yourself have a nice day
                      easy killer, he just posted that he had been drinking all day and too ignore that post...

Comment

My bad if he's not in his right mind I just don't take kindly to being called a douche.
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Doushe

Comment

That sucks Paul, sorry to hear that man. It was certainly the cleanest FZ1 I'd ever seen ever before the makeover. Made me want to get one the first time I saw you riding it with your ex.

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                                That article just makes people want to avoid buying bikes. Wow.
                                I'm about to get my first lol, trying to figure out where I want to park it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X