No announcement yet.

My bike was stolen this morn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks sorry to hear. this is why when i get my bike and take it to work. im bringing that bitch inside my store i work at, we have a large back room. my co.worker did it.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
      sucks bro, mine was stolen a few years ago. You either gotta be riding them or have them in the garage. They're too easy to steal. Mine was a brand new gsxr, liability only :/

i had a gsxr stolen a few years ago...... out of my garage! yup, broke in my wife's car, opened the garage door, took it out and nothing else.. and I agree with what someone else said, I think they just pick it up and throw it in a truck or van... they left tire marks in my yard where they backed up and took off... cops and detective were completely worthless in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
        Got to work at 5am this morn. Parked on the sidewalk next to the entrance. Went to leave at 11:15am and my bike was gone. Coworker said he didn't notice it when he got there at 6.
        Sounds like it was a planned grab if they got it that early. Check local security footage.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Nice bike.

I have wanted to do a "bait car" type of sting with a sport bike.
          Not all too cost effective after it gets laid down or wrecked from the very first thief who tries to steal it.

Comment

I asked a friend if I can borrow his cbr1000rr for next Sunday to park it and sit and watch and he said ok if I throw some new brake pads on it. Lol.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

No video outside the building, but on a inside camera that points to the front door, you see a vehicle drive by twice at about 5:07am. So, bike was prob gone by around 5:10am.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Hey if you need help with that bait setup ill help. I just bought a glock 40 I need to test accuracy on. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
                  Hey if you need help with that bait setup ill help. I just bought a glock 40 I need to test accuracy on. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Wajout fo' yo' leeeeeeg, Jamarcus!
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by don svo View Post
                      wajout fo' yo' leeeeeeg, jamarcus!
                      lmmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Not all too cost effective after it gets laid down or wrecked from the very first thief who tries to steal it.
                        So get a bike that's already been laid down?

Comment

Got to work at 5am this morn. Parked on the sidewalk next to the entrance. Went to leave at 11:15am and my bike was gone. Coworker said he didn't notice it when he got there at 6. This is the one time I didn't lock the handlebars. I work in Burleson off i35 and allsbury. The bike is a '06...

That's a good website I've been a part of it for a while now and it's a great group of folks. You should hang around no matter the outcome of your bike.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Danm Paul sorry to hear. I know how u feel. I know I was pissed when mine got stolen. Just remember they do find some of them. Hopefully yours will be one that's recovered. I'm in Joshua I will keep my eyes open.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73817

That's a good website I've been a part of it for a while now and it's a great group of folks. You should hang around no matter the outcome of your bike.
                              yeah, I was on there for awhile under a different user name. it was back when I had my ZR7S and first got the FZ1. Then got on the FZ1OA forum.
                              HD Parts
                              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

a friend of mine texted me yesterday afternoon saying she saw a rattle can yellow FZ1 parked at the Michael's in Burleson. I left work to go check it out and it was gone by the time I got there.

So, now also be looking for maybe a spray painted yellow FZ1 I'm off today and going down there to just drive around for awhile.
                                HD Parts
                                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                                X