Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet I won't be able to do it again!!!
    Would have been faster, but my 6th gear needs to change to allow for more MPH. Blew up right before the line...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      There is sound.... Make sure your iOS device is not on silent
      It's not. I can hear YouTube videos fine. WTf?

Am I missing anything with the sound anyway?

Comment

• best so far:
        6.47@223 1.03 60ft
        Last edited by Pro88LX; 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
          You're running 5.30-5.40 or 6.30-6.40?

This is 60's Mustang with Blower and everything else...

Double tap shifter basically as soon as you launch, then shift at the shift light for the next 3... Runs consistent 6.1x's - 6.2x's with quite a few 6.0x's with 0.96-1.09 60ft and 3.66-3.98 1/8 times...

Wtf? I made these changes, it just slowed me down nearly 15mph, and half a second. How in the he'll are you seeing that top speed and time? My RT is solid, 1.2x 60'. I think the fastest I've run is 6.41.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Bet I won't be able to do it again!!!
            Would have been faster, but my 6th gear needs to change to allow for more MPH. Blew up right before the line...
            woow! good for you man!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Wtf? I made these changes, it just slowed me down nearly 15mph, and half a second. How in the he'll are you seeing that top speed and time? My RT is solid, 1.2x 60'. I think the fastest I've run is 6.41.
              It's all in the shifts. As soon as the wheels come up, double tap the shifter then shift pretty quick into 4th, then shift light shifts through 6th.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                did the same with me too, look back and he said to basically shift right into 2nd out of the hole. I did that and at least got back to my original 6.35.. lol are you guys running blowers or turbos?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    did the same with me too, look back and he said to basically shift right into 2nd out of the hole. I did that and at least got back to my original 6.35.. lol are you guys running blowers or turbos?
                    Turbo. I went back to my previous setup. Down to 6.40. I used his setup for a while, and never improved on it.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Im running consistent 6.20's and occasionally dipping into the .10's

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        Im running consistent 6.20's and occasionally dipping into the .10's
                        Turbo or blower?
                        What gear setup?

Comment

• turbo

Im on the left

Ive went 6.12 but thats as fast as I have been

Comment

• Nice! Pulling hard on the big end. Need to get your 60ft times down.

Comment

• My best tonight N/A is 8.15

Comment

• Races with my brother a couple nights ago...I'm BGUFFEE80

Notice the Reaction Time..

Comment

Working...
                                X