No announcement yet.

Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you look back to the first page, I posted a link to yellowbullet. There re a bunch of tunes and gear settings posted in that thread. Leonard 95 who holds the record for fastest time is on there and has offered up some advice as well. I'm trying to figure out how to go 5.9x
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Ran a 6.05 last night... Working on getting into the 5's...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• 6 gears? im using 2 in my nitrous car seeing if i can make it run like a power glide
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Yeah, running 6 gears. Tried all combos on gears and always seem to run fastest using all 6.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I refuse to buy the gold so I am stuck with running 8.40's in my fox, everything but the tube chasis and running all six gears with a tight ratio trapping at 174ish right as i hit redline. I just started a chevelle and am working on a 2 speed bracket monster.

Comment

• the 2 speed is fun.. i wish i could build a "sleeper" but the necessity for a wheelie bar kills that idea
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't see how some of the guys on YB are running mid 5's!

I ran a 6.05 last night. ran a 6.03 earlier in TnT... Just can't seem to break into 5's let alone run 5.5's...

Comment

• SO FUCKING CLOSE TO A 5!!!
                  I've gotten to where I'm consistent in the 6.1x's with a few 6.0x's thrown in... Just can't seem to get to the 5 mark!

Comment

• whats the car combo?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      SO FUCKING CLOSE TO A 5!!!
                      I've gotten to where I'm consistent in the 6.1x's with a few 6.0x's thrown in... Just can't seem to get to the 5 mark!
                      could you post your two gear box pages? fastest I have been is 5.21 and my average is 530-5.40's

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        could you post your two gear box pages? fastest I have been is 5.21 and my average is 530-5.40's
                        You're running 5.30-5.40 or 6.30-6.40?

This is 60's Mustang with Blower and everything else...

Double tap shifter basically as soon as you launch, then shift at the shift light for the next 3... Runs consistent 6.1x's - 6.2x's with quite a few 6.0x's with 0.96-1.09 60ft and 3.66-3.98 1/8 times...

Comment

• lol oops 6.30's consistently

thank you for posting that info

Comment

• I found that if you double bulb the computer while bracket racing, they will time out every time and you'll win $250.

I have downloaded the app twice and there is no sound. Is that right???

Comment

• There is sound.... Make sure your iOS device is not on silent
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                                I found that if you double bulb the computer while bracket racing, they will time out every time and you'll win $250.

I have downloaded the app twice and there is no sound. Is that right???
                                Lol, that's how I built up a lot of money really fast. Just kept going right back and timing the computer out.

Best I've gotten so far is 6.83@212-ish.

Comment

Working...
                                X