No announcement yet.

Ipad: Door Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got in the mid 8's. I think that's about all I can get without adding gold. Still a fun game though. 1funjk is my name on the game. Yellow fox body.
    Last edited by 2000 vert; 10-09-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Downloading the iphone update right now...

Comment

• How in the ever loving fuck are people getting in the 6's? I can't get below a 7.30 with EVERYTHING.

Also, can you add juice on top of a turbo, or would the juice take my turbo away?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I ran a 5.76 yesterday with out everything

Comment

• Originally posted by 93ssp View Post
            I ran a 5.76 yesterday with out everything
            What mods and car then?

Comment

• Looks like there's a Battle of the Boards option to challenge fellow members of a message board.

Comment

• fastest I've gone without spending any real money on the program is 8.49. If anyone has gone faster please post your gearing set up

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  fastest I've gone without spending any real money on the program is 8.49. If anyone has gone faster please post your gearing set up
                  I've gone 8.33 @ 171 with buying everything possible w/out spending cash.

Gear:

Gear ratio: 5.00
                  Stall: 4500
                  Launch: 5000
                  Limit: 8000

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    How in the ever loving fuck are people getting in the 6's? I can't get below a 7.30 with EVERYTHING.

Also, can you add juice on top of a turbo, or would the juice take my turbo away?
                    I'm running in the 7's with turbo. Added juice and it took the turbo away and was slower. I went back to turbo. I wonder if the blown engine with juice is faster then turbo. Just don't want to waste the money and ne slower.

Comment

• I' racing as Juiceweezl and have carded a best of 8.53 seconds at 171 mph. I have everything you can get (I think) without spending money. I'm playing with gearing now to get faster.

Did you guys running no power adder buy the P/A valvetrain or just the naturally aspirated one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                        I've gone 8.33 @ 171 with buying everything possible w/out spending cash.

Gear:

Gear ratio: 5.00
                        Stall: 4500
                        Launch: 5000
                        Limit: 8000
                        hmm with this config, and with some tweaks best I can get is 8.70.

Comment

• if there's a battle of the boards im claiming yellowbullet, lol
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Beefst1ck 1nject1on, password DFWM in board battle.

Comment

• My '57 Chevy has gone a best of 8.04 @ 172.... do you have to buy coins to get a PA?? On a side note, it has been fun busting turbo cars that haven't figured them out just yet! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                                My '57 Chevy has gone a best of 8.04 @ 172.... do you have to buy coins to get a PA?? On a side note, it has been fun busting turbo cars that haven't figured them out just yet! LOL!
                                That could be my problem. I should be able to go much faster than I am. I misspoke earlier. My best is like a 6.8x. Rear gear is 4.77. First gear is very short, and gaps between the following gears are relatively short. I never really drop below 6000, shifting at 8800 and launching at 5000.

Comment

Working...
                                X